How did Isabella and Han met

" The minute I met you my eyes feel for your attitude and the way you make me feel " ______________________________Chapter 9: Isabella's and Han's past and how they met

______________________________
Chapter 9: Isabella's and Han's past and how they met .
______________________________

While the others were busy talking and having fun with Y/N's parents , taeyong noticed Han's facial expression he was pretty happy but at the same time sad . Why was he sad ??? Was it because his girlfriend was not with him but what is it .

While they all were talking Han decided to step out of the room and walked down the hall while thinking about himself and Isabella. It was rare for him to feel this way but he missed her so much . The reason why she is not with him is because she had to go over seas to her family and take care of her great, great grand mother since she is very ill and suffering with heart problems.

While that was being said . Y/n went and saw Han she immediately smiled but then he smiled back but it was painful one so y/n decided to comfort her brother like best friend . So while they both were talking she was not in little space she was actually in her adult space right now but when she is sad or gets excited she goes into little space .

While that being said she started to speak up " so umm Han how are you doing so far ???" Han looked at her for a minute until he let out a sigh " My girlfriend left to go see her great grandmother . It hurts me to see her in pain when I know I should be with her. But apparently she said she will be fine and that she loves me. But it hurts you know . To find out your love of your life is suffering and you can't go over there to comfort her since she is far away from you." Han was crying until he spoke up " you know Y/n the minute I saw you. I knew you were the type of friend I feel comfortable around so does my girlfriend . But you know it is time for me to explain how I met her . " y/n started to get excited " really ??? You mean it ??? You would tell me " Han smiled " yes I would since I trust you " Han started to get his mood up it is because y/n was the one person that could bring him up even when he is sad . So while they both got comfortable he then placed his pillow and hugged it " so let's start from the beginning"

———————————————

In the past of Han and Isabella

So for Isabella she was a normal village girl who study in normal schools never really knew about the royal mafia and how it works while she then went on everyday just going to school and working she met Ana and she found out her boyfriend is S.Coups , met Lily and met the other girls before she met Doyoung's girlfriend and Y/n . While they all hung out she then noticed a squirrel looking boy he was I think a year above her grade since she is an junior and he was an senior.

While she was busy at her locker trying to get her books a boy came up to her and his name is Jerry . He was one of the playboys that's really f**ked many girls so while he was flirting with her she felt very uncomfortable until she heard a boy say something " Yo Jerry quit it . Your making the girl uncomfortable " Jerry then looked at who was the owner and it was the squirrel dude that Isabella saw and she started to blush and twirl her hair out of nervousness it is an habit of hers . While Jerry then spoke up " I do not see what the problem is . Like right babygirl ???" That is when squirrel boy has enough of his attitude " YOU how dare you call her that you see she is uncomfortable and you make matters worse huh " Jerry then started to gulp " listen her pretty boy. I will not listen to the words you say to her know matter how much you want to do something to her I will hunt you down . So do not ever I mean ever if I see you do something like this again I will surely chop your head down. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???" Jerry gulped and then his whole face got white " ummmm Y-yes S-sir" squirrel boy immediately let go of his collar and walked off until Isabella went and grabbed his hand " wait, what is your name??" He looked at her and he saw her big doe eyes look back at him with such worry and love he immediately cleared his throat " my name is Han Jisung but people call me peter which is my name but you get what I mean, anyway I guess I will see you umm what's your name* chuckles* " Isabella immediately smiled and her gummy smiled made her even more cute. Her dimples were shown especially her cute chubby cheeks and soft skin look really cute her small button nose along with her Bambi eyes and her short shoulder length hair and her short height made her very adorable in Han's eyes she immediately giggled " my name is Isabella and I am an junior here as well and oh shoot I have to go to my next class I guess I will see your later Han Oppa bye " she immediately walked away running in her heels and Han looked at her and smiled " Isabella, Isabella , why does my heart beat so fast ???" He immediately blushed at the thought of her small clasped on his own the feeling felt real and full of love from her . Even tho he a tough one he immediately felt soft for the girl and so that is when he fell in love with Isabella the minute he had his eyes on her .

While a couple of days later Han then developed a high crush on Isabella along with herself as well they both would spend time to fans they are like best friends until that one day he confessed to her and she immediately accepted it .

Past end

Y/n never knew there love was like an highschool kind her's was different but there's is a bit romantic and touchy but as usual she then smiled until Han got back calm and he put on speaker " Hey baby how your doing today ??? " Isabella then giggled " I am doing fine Hannie Oppa. I am just looking forward to see you again soon I am going to spend a bit of time with my parents for another week but overall how is y/n???? " Han then spoke up " she is doing fine anyway I hope you get better and remember to bring me home your mothers homemade steak" Isabella immediately giggled " okay sure I will and take care and be safe alright love ??? " Han smiled " yes babe I will oh and by the way we met her parents." She then gasped " no way are you serious??? Are they cool ?? Are the-" " babe it is okay they are very nice and have hospitality . Anyway I will cal you later bye babe and stay safe" " you tooo !!!! Bye " they both hung up

" well y/n that is my love story of me and my girl so as you know she is very nice and I think you have met her or am I wrong " y/n giggled " your not wrong there Han like I said before me and her text a lot so yea" they both laughed. Until " YA!!!!!! JAEMIN HYUNG GIVE ME BACK MY PENCIL NOW!!!!! " they both looked and saw that Jisung's girlfriend Ariel was telling Jaemin to give her back her pencil for some kind of writing until she chased him down and scolded him " that is what you get for stealing my pencil hyung , but Jisung Oppa he stol-" Jisung came up and said " that's enough babe like I said before I could have handled it but yea I guess you got that down" everyone laughed and said " nice one !!!!! "

Let's just say everyone made Han feel happy and I mean his spirit went up due to his will do do it for his girl but for everyone .

So I hope you guys love this short chap

So I hope you guys love this short chap . I think this is beer adorable in my opinion.

So what do you guys think please make sure to comment , enjoy and vote !!!!

So yea hope you like the short cute romantic story .

I will try to add y/n and taeyong more and even the others is yea I will try to do his past so you can understand it more so overall how your safe and yea .