Forgot to add this

I forgot to add this by the way

Taeyong

" Your my princess the one I want to hold on too, but even tho you might think I am a bad person , I am a person that loves you and wants to protect you

" Your my princess the one I want to hold on too, but even tho you might think I am a bad person , I am a person that loves you and wants to protect you. Let me be that man to heal you and to love you no matter how much we may get into arguments or anything that might get me killed. I would be the one to save you and protect you and love you till death . I love you my sweet babygirl. No matter how hard I keep this in. Your my rose and I am your snowflake. Let me be your protector . "

Y/n

" I know I may come from something bad in the past but I know deep down that I love you, I cannot let you go as much as I think it hurts to see you hurt, just know that I love you for who you are and it does not change the way my feelings are towa...

" I know I may come from something bad in the past but I know deep down that I love you, I cannot let you go as much as I think it hurts to see you hurt, just know that I love you for who you are and it does not change the way my feelings are towards you. I will make sure no one hurts you cause I am your flower and your rose and I love you and remember that one day if I am not around I will still watch over you and take care of you and I will make sure I can fix your broken heart . Let me in your life and I can make sure that no one can hurt you.

But deep down I do care about you and I want to make sure your safety is safe . Let me be your moonlight sonata, and let's make a future together because I love you my knight and shinning armor "

This is book one by the way so hope you like it

And this is an inspiration and all the things I write came from what I was thinking so yea .
And also I am not copying anyone by the way so yea all theses are from inspiration that I read and enjoyed and what I write does not came from or copied pasted . I wrote and chose theses characters because theses characters fit the story very well so yea

Just wanted to clear this out so yea I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by  Uwu .

And yea