Summary and etc

" Babygirl your so innocent that I do not want to lose you "

In which a story of an Mafia bad boy falls in love with a innocent girl that needs protection.

Characters

Y/n as you

And lee taeyong as taeyong

And the rest of nct 127 and nct u and nct dream

All pictures and stuff are considered belonging to the owners who created them and I credit all of the beautiful creators and creations

I do not allow plagiarism nor everything else

The story I write belong to the author herself

And also I do not own any of the members and pics so everything even characters are fictional so yea I wanted to just clear it up and I do give credit by the way . So yea the is mafia book series number one I am planning on doing and I hope you enjoy this .

I do allow help with this fanfic and I would want to say this is not my first time writing this kind of story but I do need more improvement and professional criticism associated to one of my story's and sorry if this sounds bad and if I do make typos I am planning on making this edited. All my works I have done since middle school I can say I do see myself as a need of improvement and so does everyone else, Sometimes my story may have sad ones or good endings it is up to you to decide and so does myself I want to say is thank you to all my followers and reading and adding this to your own waiting list .

I am very grateful to my newer followers and the others you have no idea how I grateful I am .

I want to say is I am so sorry for all the hard work I put it in and not being able to answer y'all because of my stupid passwords ugh but I want to say thank you so much so patiently to let me comeback and improve myself once again so yea further more chapter one is coming up so buckle your seat belts and let the ride begin