Y/N 's past

" I'm always , looking for my way with blueprint the answers the world has given to me are wrong I always dream of my blueprint coming true I'll proudly achieve my dreamMy future is bright " Stray kids - blueprint

I always dream of my blueprint coming true I'll proudly achieve my dream
My future is bright "
Stray kids - blueprint

———————————————

Chapter 8 : Y/N past

One day Taemin decided to speak to the rest and let them know about
Y/N's past . What intrigues them is that they wanted to know more especially Taeyong himself

While Taemin sat down in his leather chair since they all came to his house to discuss things , Naeun came in and brought some drinks and tea along with some treats that she made herself. She smiled her outfit was an dress with her hair up in an high ponytail and her shoes are kitten heels or high heels . She then had an watch on her left wrist along with an necklace and her right  hand she had her engagement ring on her middle finger .

While they all were seated and Jisung was look at Han and they both shrugged there shoulders in confusion to what is happening. They all looked until Taemin spoke up . He cleared his throat and then proceeded to talk while he stand up he looked at the mirror and then he spoke " 6 years ago it was very peaceful everything went well, all gang members were all good and calm until the emperor of all gang members died due to an sickness. It was a tragic death that we all lost . But that time you all were at school or college before you began this life that your in now . All we can say is that when I met Naeun the love of my life I had no idea she was part of a family of gangs. While then I was 19 and she was 19 as well we both met around the corner of the cafe . We both were very young and did not know about love or marriage since myself wanted to do something in the music coarse and Naeun wanted to do something with Art coarse . But then eventually we got to know each other , became best friends until we both had feelings for each other . We dated for a year and half until I decided to wait for the right time to propose to her in my hand in marriage. While that happened we told our parents and they agreed . Since you know until I met your dad taeyong . He was very nice and that time was after me and Naeun got married we trusted him a lot and then something tragic happened . " all of them were shocked did not know they got married before y/n ever came in to the scene .

Taemin continued " I found out my wife was pregnant with y/n and Felix  . I didn't know it was going to be Felix and Y/n . While then Y/n and Felix both grew up together till they both were 6 years old . Until then we all went back home and did not know Felix was missing . We searched and searched but then realized that Felix was part of the lee family which is Taeyong's family . So then I was happy cause I knew taeyong's father , Mr lee min his name . While in the long run . It then happened so fast and this is what happened "

Y/n past

Y/n was running with her family and they both were running so fast , Taemin got his gun out and was protecting his wife and kids . It was so fast that JYP's men was near them .