I crown you king of Storm-hold

Weeks passed and Sam had fully recovered from his encounter with the destroyer, through the weeks that had passed everyone had seen that the relationship between Queen Roselen and Sam had blossomed into something magical. On a beautiful spring morning Sam rode with Roselen to the small shrine she'd had built to remember her mother Snow White, as they stood in front of the stone angel Roselen said 'I should have bought some flowers' Sam cleared his throat and said 'Let me see what I can do' Sam crouched down in front of the shrine and said 'Blossoma' and like magic a ring of beautiful Red roses and Ivy appeared in the hands of the stone angel. 

Roselen smiled at Sam and said 'There beautiful thank you. I've never seen you use your magic' Sam walked back to Roselen and said 'My magic isn't as good as Perri's', Roselen kissed Sam on the cheek and said 'You have a gift you should use it more often'. Sam cupped his hands together and whispered something and when he opened them again there was a small blue velvet box he looked up at Roselen and said 'I know now's probably not the best time but I have to say this, I love you with all my heart and soul and I don't ever want to loose you. Will you Marry me'. 

Roselen smiled and said 'Yes, yes with all my heart' Sam took a gorgeous ring out of the box and slid it onto Roselen's finger before kissing her soft pink lips, that night the protectors joined Roselen for dinner Mitchell took a sip of his wine and said 'You appear very happy tonight my Queen' Roselen smiled and said 'I am yes, in fact me and Sam have some very special news. We're getting married'. Perri and the others were overjoyed and full of happiness for Roselen and Sam, the town crier went down into the lower town and announced the engagement of Queen Roselen to Sam from the first protector tribe. 

*~*~*~*~* Line Break *~*~*~*~*

A month passed and the kingdom had been busy preparing for Roselen and Sam's wedding, invitations to kings and queens from neighbouring kingdoms had been sent out, flower garlands had been made by the finest florist in the kingdom and had been hung from the wooden rafters in the grand hall. The finest tailor in Storm-hold made the queen the finest wedding dress made from champagne chiffon with beautiful coloured flowers embroidered on the skirt, long Chiffon sleeves and a flowing cathedral veil. 

On Christmas eve final preparations for the wedding were underway for the wedding to take place in the evening, a huge Christmas tree was put up in the grand hall. Perri walked into the grand hall and said 'The lights look amazing but I think it needs something else' Perri held his hands up and a gold light shined around the tree and as the light faded everyone could see that hanging from the branches were the finest crystal baubles, Mitchell walked over and said 'Nice work Pel it looks amazing'. 

Ashley walked over and said 'How's Sam is he alright Mitchell' Mitchell nodded and said 'He's nervous it's a big step in his life' Jordan cleared his throat and said 'He's bound to be nervous, but once he gets passed the first few days all the nerves will vanish'. As the evening closed in guests had started to arrive and Roselen was busy getting ready, Sam was dressed in the finest outfit he'd ever owned he walked into the grand hall and instantly he could hear some of the guests whispering about him Mitchell walked over to him and said 'Are you alright Sam' Sam walked out onto the balcony and Mitchell followed after him. 

Sam took a deep breath and said 'Their all whispering about me, do you really think I can do this Mitch' Mitchell placed his right hand on Sam's right shoulder and said 'I know you can do this, you and Roselen are the perfect King and Queen to reign over Storm-hold. The kingdom is already flourishing and it will continue to do so'. Sam was about to reply when a royal fanfare sounded announcing the arrival of the Queen and that the wedding ceremony was about to start he quickly walked back into the grand hall and took his place Nathan glanced over his shoulder and said 'Here she comes, she looks amazing Sam'. 

After the wedding ceremony it was time for Sam to be crowned king, he sat in the throne beside Roselen the keeper of the crown stood in front of him holding the crown above Sam's head as he said 'Do you promise to govern the laws and land of Storm-hold' Sam took a deep breath and said 'I solemnly  promise to do so'. The keeper of the crown said 'Then by the sacred laws vested in me I crown you king of Storm-hold' as the last words left his lips he placed the crown down on Sam's head, Roselen could see that Sam was a little nervous she took hold of his hand and said 'Long live the Queen and King'.

With the coronation over the celebrations were finally underway and it was time for Sam and Roselen to have their first dance, Perri and the others stood to the side and watched as Sam and Roselen spun around the dance-floor.