1. Going to the party

April's P.O.V:

From the age of 5 I was homeschooled with my best friend, Kayli. Kayli and I were inseparable. We weren't your typical best friends you see in the movies, I was a vampire and she was a werewolf. As we were different we were homeschooled by our parents. At a young age, we had limited access to the outside world as my blood lust was hard to control and Kayli's transformations were hard for her to control. At 13, we had controlled these problems and were allowed to go outside more often. I discovered my supernatural power was the power over any male creature, for example; I lost my virginity that year with my current vampire, totally hot boyfriend, Alexander. Kayli is still waiting, haha.

We spent forever in each other's company, Kayli and I. We taught each other how to fight the same creature we were. But then Alexander helped me with my vampire training. Kayli is still waiting for a boyfriend that excepts her for her. Plus, she doesn't flirt that much with someone she liked. She was afraid she'd get heartbroken like she did with her ex, Jordin, that ass. I stalked him so much that he went to Australia. Yeah, teach him to mess with Kayli. But she had a crush on the new guy Eric. She really liked him, and that was why I was dragging her to Alexander's party tonight, as Eric was going to be there. 

I pulled on my black lacey leather corset, slipped my short, black tutu on. I stuck my red and black stockings on and laced my ballet pumps on. Sure, I looked as if I was going to some gothic ball, but hey, Alexander was hot. So I really liked him and he was totally into me. 

I gave Kayli a grey tutu, black stockings, a black corset top and grey boots. She would look good, for sure. 

I dressed my makeup onto my face and threw a few things into my clutch bag. Kayli flew through the door and smiled at me. She looked good in what I picked her, except she had grey converse on. Darn her.

"Kayli, you look great! Except the shoes! What the hell happened?!" I ranted.

"They were uncomfortable" Kayli moaned.

"God, I attempt to help you impress the boys and you put those on!"

"Ok I'll wear them except I won't be able to walk so you'll have to carry me!"

"Um, ok, fine, whatever!"

I grabbed my car keys and walked to the car. We jumped in and the ignition had the key in it. I stomped on the pedal and we were at the party in no time. Kayli hopped out and went to wait for me at the door of Alexander's grand mansion house. I walked along the path and looked at her as she attempted to knock on the door. I put my hand on the handle and pushed the door open. Kayli looked at me, astonished.

Alexander ran over to me and pecked me on the cheek. He whispered in my ear and it tickled. 

"Meet me in my bedroom at 10" he smiled.

I nodded. It was 8 o'clock, so I had 2 hours to get my ass slapped numerous times by drunken guys or just pervs...or virgins...

Kayli caught Eric's eye and smiled. Oh brother, here we go....again...

_________________________________________________________________________