18. Dream come true

Kayli's P.O.V.

Will's arrival had totally ruined the wedding. I can't believe he rapes me and then decides to come to April's house and trys to apoligize to me. He got his ass kicked which was pretty good but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He explained again and again that he was drunk and he said I looked hot and "fuckable." before getting punched again by my boyfriend.

 Besides from that, the wedding went pretty good. Except for the fact when we were at the reception, Alexander disappeared. Maybe it was from shock.

I limped to "my second bedroom" *(in April's house) and flopped on the bed. Today had been exausting. I buried under the covers to find warmth. Soon after, I got out from under my little warm spot to go and get my book. I heard snores coming from April's room and smiled. At least she's getting sleep.

I found my book in the gleaming kitchen and climbed back up the stairs. Hopping into bed, I began to read my book, slowly drifting into a relaxed sleep.

                                                                         * * *

I was in a small room.

The floors were concrete and light blue paint peeled off the walls. In the centre of the room, there was to single beds with April tied to one of them. Her whole body was stuck to the bed with rope and her eyes were wide with horror.

My dream moved forward and suddenly I was beside her, also tied up. I tried struggling but the rope was too tight. My stomach hurt badly and I screamed out in pain. April tried to comfort me but she couldn't.

Then I saw who was hiding.

Coming out of the shadows, our capturer stepped out into to the light. I didn't reconize him for a second but soon knew. It was. . . .

Oh God.

Will's P.O.V.

I scaled April's house. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

I reached the bedroom window and  was so happy that it was open. Climbing in, I saw Kayli was in her bed asleep. I couldn't help smiling as she snored softly. She looked so beautiful and peaceful.

I crept up to the bed and got out the strong sleeping pills. I placed on in Kayli's mouth and soon I was able to take her away without waking her.

I was just about to climb out of the window with her on my back, when April walked in rubbing her eyes. They widened in shock when she saw me. I lay Kayli back on the bed before April pounced on me.

She clawed at my face and kicked me in the nuts. I fell to  the ground in pain but recovered straight after.

I flipped her over and pinned her to the ground. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her and maybe more. . . .

I fought it, realizing what vampire powers she had. Breaking free of her spell, I got the sleeping pills and forced it into her mouth. She stopped struggling a few seconds later.

"Oh boy," I sighed, lifting April up and climbing down the house. I placed her on the grass and climbed back up to get Kayli.

After getting them both to my car, it dawned on me that I could of just left April in the bedroom. No going back now, I told myself. I strapped them both in and got into the driver's seat. I sped off down the road, heading towards my house.

I looked at the rear veiw mirror and saw Kaylli's head on April's shoulder. They looked so cute.

Reaching my house, I carried both of them into the living room, placing them on the sofas. I thought for a few moments, wondering where I'd put them.

The basement. Perfect.

Kayli's P.O.V.

My head hurt like hell when I woke up. I tried getting up but-

"What the hell?" I opened my eyes and was shocked with what I saw.

My dream had come true.

                                                                           * * *

"Shit, shit, shit." April swore over and over, struggling to get the ropes off but kept failing. "Who the hell did this?"

I hesitated. "I know." April looked at me, shocked.

"How?" She tried to get free again before giving up.

"I had a dream about this."

"You had. . . a dream," she raised an eyebrow. "about this?"

"Yes." I looked around. "It's so weird."

"Ok. . ."  She looked at the ropes holding her down. "Who did this?"

"I did." Will came out of the shadows.

"Why the fuck did you do this?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

He hesitated. "I really like you."

"You have a weird way of showing it."

He smiled. "That's just the way I role."