21. Deserves it

April's P.O.V

I held her. Her arms flailed around in suspision.

"Dru.." I whispered.

Alexander pulled me onto his lap, smiling.

"Hey.." I smiled.

"April, you know how much I love you..Because..just think..In how long..a few weeks in your arms will be our daughter or son..And we'll be in our house..together.." Alexander mumbled into my hair.

"Yeah.."

Eric walked over, picking baby Dru up. I smiled, hugging Alexander. He kissed my head.

"Alexander..the baby's due in like a week.." I laughed as his face was priceless.

He swung me around, laughing. I smiled in pure delight. He was amazing, Alexander. I loved him to death.

Alexander's P.O.V

I came to a stop. I put April down, and looked at his face in disgust. He still kept us locked here. The bastard.

Will dragged me out of the door, smirking.

"You better not have fucking touched either of them!" I nearly shouted, but hushed my voice.

"Well...I had to..They're hot!" Will laughed.

"Dude, do you want a missing eye or not?"

"Alexander..You won't hurt me..I have you all in captive..There's no way out for you or your bitch"

I held his throat tight.

"You want a fucking bet, mate?!" I yelled.

"Pl..s...et..o!" He gasped.

"I don't understand.."

"PLEASE LET GO!"

I dropped him, snarling. He brushed himself off, and stood once more. He just simply opened the door behind and yanked April out of the door. April was cautious of me and the door. I was just cautious of her and her stomach. Will stepped forward, putting a hand to April's cheek. I sucked in a breath.

"One move and you're dead" I spat out.

He ignored my comment, running his hand along her stomach, and pushing it up when he reached the bottom of it. I wanted to puke and kick his head in. April winced and I shot Will another glare. I was suddenly against the wall. Will held up a knife and I struggled to get free. Will walked towards April. April backed to the wall, but Will was there first. He lifted her shirt, and sliced her stomach. She cried in pain.

"ERIC!" I shouted so loud.

Eric shot out so fast, kicking the knife from Will, which meant I dropped from the wall.

"APRIL!" I yelled running to her while Eric kicked Will numerous times.

April was bleeding horribly..Her hands were red and she was uneasy. She was stuttering shit. Just then the door burst open. Kayli handed baby Dru to me and held April.

"April..look at me" Kayli cried.

"April..You'll make it through this..Come on" I soothed.

"Please April.."

"Babes, look at me and Kayli..remember how much your little baby will love you..Come on"

And just like that her stomach healed and she yelped.

"Fuck, the baby!" She cried her hands on her stomach. "Alexander, come here!"

"I'm here, baby" I smiled, tense.

"Is the baby coming?"

She moved my hand along her stomach.

"OF COURSE IT IS!" Will shouted from under Eric's feet. "MAKING YOU BLEED MAKES THE BABY FORCE IT'S WAY OUT, DUMB ASS!"

April began crying.

Kayli looked at me.

My world swirled around me. The baby was coming..early..and possibly hurt..Will was fucking dead.

I handed Kayli the baby, grabbed Will's knife and stabbed him.

"THAT'LL FUCKING TEACH YOU!" I yelled through the tears.