17. The Fight

April's P.O.V

"Kayli?" I walked out of the sitting room, closing the door over.

And there he stood...Tom?! What the hell?

Kayli stared at him blankly, not even bothering to speak. He searched her eyes, for something. Hope, maybe, love, possibly, maybe something else. Wait, how the hell did he know her? How did get here? How did he know we'd here?

"Tom.." I glared at him.

He leaned to his left, and looked at me. Kayli turned to me, confused. 

"Tom? Don't you mean Will?" she questioned me.

My eyes never left Will, until Kayli screamed. Eric and Alexander escaped the sitting room in a matter of seconds.

"Kayli!" Eric yelled, running to catch her.

"What the hell is going on?" Alexander snarled.

"He..ra....pe...d...me!" Kayli spluttered.

That hit me like a bomb shell.

"What?!" I screamed.

Tom - I mean Will - turned to me, his eyes looking for something in mine.

"You bastard!" I shouted.

He held his hands in defense.

"No, I didn't do anything to her!" he replied.

Eric looked up from the ground, where Kayli now lay, and snarled.

"Get the hell out of here!" Eric shouted.

Alexander looked at Will for a split second, before leaping to rip his face off.

"ALEX!" I shouted.

I ran over to the whole fighting commotion. I tried pulling Alexander away. He had scratches down his shoulder and back pretty soon. Eric soon joined in, trying rip Will apart. Suddenly, they were all apart, floating in the air, trying to get down. I felt dizzy. A few seconds later, I fell on the hard, green ground.

____________________________________________________________

Alexander's P.O.V

I shredded that bastard up.

I turned around, swiftly, and see April laying on the floor.

"APRIL!" Me and Douche Bag shouted.

We both ran to her, and I held her in my arms.

"Please wake up.." I murmured, nearly crying. "April, wake up, come on..please..the baby needs to breath and so do you"

"Baby?!" Asshole coughed.

"Yeah, my baby, her baby, our baby, numb skull" 

Numb skull tried lifting her up, but I hit him.

"She's my fiancée, not yours. We shall be married in a matter of days, and I'd really like you to fucking leave" I scoffed.

Will stood up and I handed April to Eric. I bit the asswipe's neck, kicked him, forced him to the ground, and again, kicked him. He lay there, limply. I wanted to laugh, but remembered April. I rushed to her, who was now laying on the couch. Kayli was on the opposite one, having a crying fit. I held April's hand, tightly, hoping she'd soon wake up.

"Come on...April...I love you.." I whispered.

The rain suddenly came down, almost like a bucket being poured from the skies. I ran out in the rain, and, being the crazy flaming lunatic I bloody well am, I shouted.

"APRIL TEPES, I FUCKING LOVE YOU, WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU, AND I AM MORE THAN OVER THE FECKING MOON AND BACK THAT YOU'RE HAVING MY BABY!" 

I looked at the door, where April's parents stood. They both chuckled. I rolled my eyes, but smirked. I spun in the rain, laughing, clicking my heels like Dorothy. 

Then, when I spun around, April stood there, in her wedding dress. Eric and Kayli stood there too, dressed for the wedding occasion. And April's Parents were prepared. I realised I was in my tracksuit bottoms, and shirtless. My bare feet stung, but I didn't care. This was a miracle. 

April raced to me, laughing in the rain. I spun her around and returned to her porch step. It was big, like a door balcony if that makes sense. Her father turned to me. Blood was over my back, and I was unsure how. I didn't care, though, I couldn't care.

"Alexander Edwin Black, do you take April December Tepes to be your wife and you know the rest.." April's father laughed.

"Hmm...Maybe..I dunno...She's whiney, and..-"

"The mother of your frikkin' child!" April cut me out, laughing.

"Yeah, I do!"

"And April do you-"

"yes I frikkin' love him, dad!"

"Then, you're husband and wife!"

We kissed. It was flawless, perfect.

I turned to April. She was finally mine.