7. April and Alexander.

Alexander's P.O.V

After April's Mom and I chatted and stuff, I left upstairs, searching for April to tell her the news. She was talking to Kayli. Then the door was opened. 

"Eric" I shot a glare at the door and heard April come out of her bedroom.

"Um, babes, we need to talk" I smiled at her, holding her hands.

"Can it please wait? I need to kick Eric's ass first" She whispered.

I nodded. It could wait. Not that long, but it could wait. I mean, the house wasn't bought, I had enough money though and I had her ring. I wanted to properly propose to her and stuff, you know. Damn, I sounded cliché there, but whatever. It was true. I loved April and I wanted to do what ever I could for her. She was amazing. She was my world, my life, she was damn well everything.

After April stalked Eric into her room, where Kayli was, Kayli asked her to leave. I was in her study room. It was big. The walls were purple, and they had a portrait of us two on the wall that was opposite the window. The window was on the left when you walked into the room. She had a white desk with her laptop on it, a few shelfs with books and notepads, and some photographs of us two and her and Kayli. Soon it'd be our wedding and it'd be in our house.

Our house. It didn't sound realistic. 

April had her ear to her bedroom door. Once the conversation ended, she dove into the study with me. I looked at her amazing violet eyes.

"April" I began "April Indiana-Izabella Tepes, will you marry me and be mine for all eternity?" 

Her eyes watered (she was a different vampire. She could cry if she really felt sad or emotional) and she looked at me, on one knee. She did a double take and then saw the ring. She gasped.

"...Yes..." She nodded, making sure I knew what she was saying.

"I love you, April Black"

"Love you Alex"

"And" I continued "Your mom has given me her blessing and has allowed us to move out"

She tried to cover the crying with a cough. I pulled her onto the couch and held her close to my heart. She cried into my chest. Maybe this was too much for her. 

"Alexander.." She sobbed.

"Yes, dear?" I looked at her, worry showing in my eyes.

"I wish we could start a family like Kayli.."

My eyes were hurting. I couldn't cry...But I felt like I had to. She wanted kids and I couldn't make that possible. 

"I'm so sorry" I winced. "I have to leave" 

I stood up and walked away. She stood there, in the doorway, the moonlight beaming on her amazing brown, wavy hair. Her violet eyes were blurry with tears. I couldn't leave her. But if she didn't get what everyone else could have so easy, then what could I do if she couldn't have that one simple thing.

I left her there, crying. I took to the marble floor in the hallway downstairs and walked out. I could hear her sobs.

______________________________________

April's P.O.V

I slid down the wall and cried. Eric walked out and saw me. I pulled away from his view and sobbed for hours in my study room. I couldn't talk to anyone; I wouldn't. I locked the door and refused to talk to Kayli or my mom. I heard a car outside, it was familiar. I jumped from my bed, opened the window and smiled away my tears. 

I jumped onto a tree and slid down it. I ran to the car and pulled the door open. Someone stepped out. He was tall, pale (obviously-a-vampire pale) and had the most amazing hair. It was a light brown and curly. It was short, but you could tell it was curly. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt tucked into his trousers and a tie with cartoon vampire fangs on it. It wasn't who I thought it was though.

I stepped back and a huge smile lit up onto my face.

"April" he whispered.

"Dad.." I stammered.

______________________________________

A.N: Ok, so I write April and Alexander and Xpineapple-blenderX writes Kayli and Eric :)

Did you like the whole, 'Dad' bit? The past will unfold and tell you what happened to April's dad and where he was. What about the whole Alexander and April break-up thing. Was it obvious? Let me now.

Vote and comment!