11. Fight For April

Alexander's P.O.V

Fuck this.

Eric goes all wolfie and shit for his precious knocked up girl...No, I didn't mean it like that, come on, Alexander. Eric was just protective..just like I should have been with April.  I could beg her for a second chance, I'd really like that.

I've let myself go...

Eric was snarling and growling at me, while Kayli had run off because of her parents. I bared my fangs, hoping for atleast another moment to think of something. It could work. The rain was really letting out now, and it kinda heart on the back of my head. I glared at my ex's best friend's boyfriend. This was not going to be any easy night. But April was all I wanted. 

I saw Eric begin to search, looking to see if I wanted a fight or if I was just bluffing.

"If I have to die, to even hear April's voice one more time, so be it. But you're really not helping her right now. If you kill me, what the hell will she say?" I tried to reason with them.

"She'd be fucking glad" I heard Eric say in the back of my mind. It was so strange.

"Please.." 

Eric shook his head and stared at me. Soon enough he was in his human form, (obviously clothed) and beating the shit outta me. My gut...My mouth was bleeding..My head was bruised and scraped. It hurt like hell. I couldn't fight back, to be honest. That'd really make both of them mad...er. 

I was spark out.

                                                                                  ****    

I saw someone with dark blonde bouncy curls in a black coat and dark jeans walking down the street. She was holding hands with some guy, messing around with some guy with brown hair in jeans. I sighed and had yet another memory of me and April just a few days. I missed her.

I peered closer to this couple and pulled back when I realised she didn't look like April, but it was April..

__________________________________________________________________

April's P.O.V

So, I'd kinda gotten over Alexander. Sure, that makes me sound emotionless and dull and just plain stupid, but, if that was how it was gonna go down, well then, that was what was gonna go down. I met up with one of my best friends I hadn't talked to in ages, his name was Ryan. He was really cute and I was pretty mad about him. I always was. 

We wondered around the town, messing about, throwing leaves at each other and he chased me a few times. 

I looked up from our intertwined hands and gawked as I saw Alexander peering out of the window. I blushed, instantly looking at Ryan. He smiled at me.

"So, are we dating..or.."

I wasn't too sure..I didn't wanna say we were and then suddenly cry over Alexander, but I didn't wanna get his hopes down....

Tell me what to do..

"Yeah" I finally smiled.

"So" he began "What does April mean in your vampire language.."

I laughed slightly. He so didn't react like I thought he would. 

"Um, in one language the name is Maice which translates to Maci which means "Blood of a warrior"..Yeah" I smiled.

"So, is your name like, Maci?"

"Um, yeah, but because it's rare to have a vampire of my kind born in April, especially a girl, so I'm like known as April"

He turned to me, a sudden serious expression on his.

"I know how you can be human, you know, like me.." He smirked.

I took a moment to take it in. I know he turned a vampire recently, but, um, I don't get it. Me? I don't know. 

"How?" I blinked in sudden realization that if I really wanted to be human, which I did, I could be.

"This witch woman. She like takes away vampirious about you, but your power. It's fucking epic and it is a 100% guarantee thing too"

"When can I get it done?"

"Now!"

He pulled me towards his car, but spun me around to face him and he pressed his lips against mine. After a minute or two, we jumped in the car, pulling towards the longer road.

                                                                                      ****** 

"Yeah, I'll be careful, love you too" I smiled as I finished explaining my situation to my mom and dad.

Ryan smiled at me, pulling up a driveway near a little cottage. He opened my door and helped me out. The house was really cute.

Ryan kissed me one last time, before I considered all that could happen with us. Yes, We've been dating an hour but I could see it.

                                                                                     ******

When Ryan and I were walking I stopped and looked at him, a small smile tugging at his lips. 

"I can't do this.." I sighed.

"Why not?" He looked at me, concern filling that smile in.

"Because Alexander isn't here..I'm sorry Ryan, but I."

"I know, you still love Alexander. I get it, it's fine. Friends?"

I nodded. 

"'Course!" 

I dialed Alex's number, anxious to hear his voice yet excited. 

"Hello?!" I heard on the other line.

"Alexander!" I shouted.

"APRIL?"

"Yeah! I'm so sorry. Come down to.." I looked at Ryan, who took everything so well, and mouthed 'where are we?' 'Tell him we're at Leaf Lane in Pottersville from Ryan"

"Ryan says we're in Leaf Lane in Pottersville..Um.."

"I get it, yeah, I get it. I'll be there in a second"

I smiled, finally realising that my life wasn't ending, and infact it was continuing.