15. Death of a loved one

April's P.O.V

I hugged Kayli again, and then looked at Eric. 

"I'm gonna get the cookies I made you!" I laughed.

Kayli looked at me, her eyes full of suspision.

"Cookies? I thought you said they were two different colours of shit stuck together and baked? And what are you wearing?" She seemed confused.

I looked from my neck to my toes.

"Clothes..."

"Yeah, a skirt that's down to your knees, and khaki, a black t shirt underneath and flats?"

"Kayli, what are you fucking on?"

Eric pulled me out of the room. He looked deep in my eyes, before I looked away, tears threatening to fall. 

"Eric.." I blinked, attempting to stop the tears.

"She'll be fine, April" he assured me.

"But she isn't.."

I walked down the stairs, and through the door. I called my dad and he soon arrived in the car. I jumped in, and stared at him.

"April, talk to me" he smiled.

"I miss mom" I cried.

He pulled me into a hug, smiling through the tears. I let my curls fall. Kayli didn't need to know, not now. Neither did Eric.

"The family are coming over in an hour to see her, the doctor said there's a fast recovery chance" he whispered.

I jumped into his arms.

"Mom..."

We drove home, as I stared blankly at the world that crumpled my heart. The world that decided some Rogue Vampires could go to my house and attack my defenseless mother.

I jumped out of the car, slammed the door, grabbed a bag from the step and rushed up stairs. I threw things in it like daggers and knives and jumped out the window. I ran to the bus stop.

________________________________________________________________________

Alexander's P.O.V

I climbed the stairs, going to see if April was ok. There was a note on the door that read;

Alex and dad,

Hi, it's april. i've gone to kill some people, should be back in a few days, the baby will be fine, don't worry, i love you both, get along.

I love you too, again, so much. call me if it's a huge emergency!! DON'T TELL KAYLI OR ERIC UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!

♥Aprilxxx love you.

I ran downstairs, note in hand, and nearly shoved it in April's dad's face. He nearly cried, I think. I pulled on a pair of tracksuit bottoms, and black t shirt and ran to Kayli's house. 

"KAYLI!" I shouted.

She was there, kissing Eric.

"JESUS CHRIST, CHILD!" Eric panted.

"APRIL IS GONE!" I panted back.

"Yeah right..she's just attention seeking, doing what I did" Kayli sighed.

Eric stood up.

"Alexander, you gotta go"

"What the hell Kayli? I thought you were closer than frikkin' sisters!"

"ALEXANDER GET LOST!" Kayli shouted.

Eric began pushing me back, but I kicked him in the nuts. Damn I can kick! I threw Eric towards the window, and he fell against the wall, his lip bleeding. He gave up, passing out. Kayli stood up, threw a punch, but I grabbed it. I really don't get why she's like this.

__________________________________________________________

April's P.O.V

I hopped off the bus and let out a sigh of relief. Even if this place was run down, it was where I was born. Just like momma used to say "Dorothy said there's no place like home, I say, There's a place like home, but it's not home". I missed my mom...

"You ok?" I heard someone say from my side.

I noticed my cheeks were wet and warm. I smiled, weakly, trying to assure the person I would be ok. I nodded, realizing that it was the only way.

"Hey, you look like that girl..April..Kayli's friend" he smiled.

I turned to face him. How did he know who I was or even Kayli?

"Excuse me?" I murmured.

"April Tepes.."

"Black" 

"Married are we?"

"Nearly.." I sighed.

"Maybe not"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a wall. He leaned in for a kiss, but, with my awesome powers, I smiled, pulled his jacket close to me, and, slapped him. He stared at me for a moment. He snogged me (Might I add, he couldn't kiss for a packet of fucking chewing gum - Which he needed) and held me close. I bit his tongue, -as any girl would,- kicked him in the gut, and took a dagger out.

"You ass" I scoffed, blood filling my mouth.

"Hey, it's not ass, it's.." he began, looking through the walls "it's Tom.."

"Tom..Nice.."

"Yeah.."

I stabbed him and decided it was a bad idea to run away.

The Next Day.

"ALEXANDER!" I screamed. 

His arms were open, and I leaped into them. I cried into his chest, joy filling my heart.

"Alexander, I'm so sorry" I cried, but then I heard the book door creek.

I ran faster than I ever did, and attacked my dad for a hug. He laughed, still not cheerful. His sighs seemed to hurt more than anything.

"I'm more than sorry" I shouted.

"Sssh, it's ok, April" dad soothed.

I smiled through the tears. I heard a croke from the house, like a person coughing. Confusion flustered me, and I looked to my father who stared blankly at Alexander. I ran inside, a woman sat in the chair. She had her hands covering her face. She meekly turned to me, her eyes filled with sorrow.

"Mom" I smiled.

We hugged and then laughed.

"I god damn love you" I whispered.

"Love you more than you think" she replied.

Alexander coughed and I turned around.

I wanted to faint.

"The...DRESS!" I laughed.

It was gorgeous, almost like a princess'....

Shit.

_____________________________

An: SOOO, what do you think happened to her mom? and why do you think she said 'shit' at the end! Do you think 'Tom' is Tom or someone else? WHAT SHALL HAPPEN TO KAYLI AND APRIL'S FRIENDSHIP IF APRIL FINDS OUT??!! Oh the questions! Answer in the comments!! I decided to like put up a song or something I dunno, so I choose um..Mary's Song - Taylor Swift, because it kinda explains Alexander and April.. Yeah!