3. 10 o'clock.

April's P.O.V

Kayli had disappeared and I was left alone with Alexander at 10 o'clock. We walked upstairs and into his bedroom. I smiled, my fangs glittering in the mirror. Alexander pulled me onto his lap and kiss me. I kissed back and he kissed back and I kissed back....

My arms were now around his neck, but he pulled one of them down to intertwine his hand with mine. I stared back it his green eyes and he slipped, licking his fangs. I looked at him. 

I looked at him. I hid under the covers, laughing. 

I wish I passed out.

_____________________________________________________

-the next morning-

Kayli still hadn't text or called me, so I texted her. I left my phone on the table beside Alexander's bed. Last night was amazing..

"Hey babe" he smiled.

"Hey!" I laughed.

There was a tap on the door and Alexander walked downstairs, opening it. I didn't know who it was, but, I couldn't find my clothes, so I grabbed his shirt (that meant he was shirtless!) and a pair of shorts. I slipped downstairs and saw his bear, tanned-for-a-vampire-skin and smiled. 

"Alex.." I hissed, laughing.

He took a box, thanked someone and shut the door. He put the box on the door, took my hand and lifted me up. I laughed and look at him. He kissed me and his scent froze my mind. I heard something downstairs. I saw my phone was ringing Kayli. So Kayli was downstairs! Ah, I see..

Next thing I knew, I was cuddling yet again with Alexander. 

_________________________

I couldn't remember what happened at 7 in the morning, but it wasn't good. Alexander was reaching for something in his bag, he pulled it out, cuddled me in the covers and the rest is too much in detail that I won't say..ergh..

Dammit.

Alexander and I were always careful when we did 'it'. Even though we knew vampires can't have kids, we didn't know I didn't have that power too. So, just to be safe, you know. 

Alexander was now downstairs, snickering with his friends about something. I crawled down the stairs and opened the door. Kayli lay passed out with a blanket on her and most of the boys, including Alexander were in the corner. I waltzed over to them.

"She's amazing in bed" Alexander smiled.

"You're not half bad" I laughed.

I waggled my eyebrows and sat on his lap. He smiled at me and kissed my neck. I brought his lips to mine and kissed. His friends whistled and I glared at them all. They all snapped out of it.

Yeah I did have that much control.

"I hope you were talking about me, Mr Alexander Black" I glared at him.

"Yes, I am, Miss April May June Jul-"

"Shut it! It's April Tepes"

Alexander looked at me through his sandy blonde hair. I laughed. He is amazing. More than amazing. It took me back to when we were younger. 

_______________Flashback___________________

We were down at the creek, throwing stones in the water, building boats, fishing. Then we went to look for some kind of food, as we don't always need blood, us vampires. Alexander had brown hair at the time. He'd convinced his mom to let him dye it for the summer. He really liked it and never wore a hat or covered it up. His green eyes were really what made me think, yeah, I love him. And then I told him. He looked at me and I discovered my power. Control over the boys.  He smiled, I knew I wasn't using my power. I could only dream we'd grow up and still be in love. I didn't want a broken heart that hurt. I wanted Alexander. I wanted to live with him. I knew we couldn't have kids or anything but so? If we loved each other that's all that mattered.

___________Present_________________________

"Or" Alexander dragged me back to the present "you could be Mrs April Black?" He smiled.

I let my jaw drop.