40. 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 (ᴋ.ʙ)

Kiss in the rain

"Hey Blink" you said with a smile, walking over. He was standing on the street corner waving his papers in the air. You stood behind him, running your hands along his shoulders before enveloping him a hug.

"Hey doll" he replied, kissing your cheek softly.

"How many papes you got left huh?" you said. He laughed a little, your breath tickling his neck.

"Quite a few actually, today's been a pretty slow day" he grimaced.

"Its okay, I'll wait with you while you finish up" you comforted him, pulling away from him and sitting down on the curb.

Today really was a slow selling day. The poor boy tried everything. It worked to no avail. You had been sitting on the dusty curb for a while and you were beginning to get uncomfortable and the sky had darkened significantly. You looked up at the clouds and then down at your watch.

"Louis, it's getting late...maybe we should"

"No Y/N, we can't go home, im not done"

You pushed yourself up and dusted off your legs. Blink looked over at you with a sad smile as you placed your hands in his.

"I will buy the rest of your papes okay, but we should get going cuz it looks like its going to rain." you said, pecking his lips.

"You'd do that" he said, slightly awestruck.

"Of course, I would, now let go before it starts raining"

And as if on cue, the heavens opened. Rain started pouring from the greying sky. Blink pulled you briskly into his arms, trying to shield you from the weather. You laughed as he held you. He looked down at your smiling face, the rain streaking down your face.

"You look so beautiful" he said, cupping your face.

"Really?" you asked.

He shook his head water spraying off his hair. His hands still pressed to your face, his thumb grazing over your cheekbones. He kissed you gently, his lips were softer than you would have thought. The way they moulded with yours was like ecstasy. He ran his tongue across your lip, and you let him in. He deepened the kiss, moaning lowly. You pulled away, chest heaving, the biggest smile plastered on your feature.

"God, your incredible" he muttered.

"Come on pretty boy, lets get home before someone catches a cold"

(A/N: I'm sorry this is short and kinda shitty but i love kid blink and haven't written for him in a while. Also this is chapter 40, so that means there's only 10 oneshots left :(. Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it! Stay safe and ily)