👑STPYTGQ32 Date (2)👑

Walter

I feel glad sitting next to her. How  I wish we were like this for the rest of our lives.

Your so cold  do you know that?" Tanong ko sa kanya.. 

I do,but I'm  not going to adjust  on someone. Know why?"saad niya..

No?" Sagot ko sa kanya.

Because  we are all  rare , different and imperfect . Bakit kailangan nating mag adgust sa isa't isa kung pwede namang tanggapin nalang kung ano talaga tayo. " sagot niya .

Bakit hindi ka nalang maging  masaya at magbago." Saad ko sa kanya.

I don't  want to. Im happy I really am but that doesn't  mean I should change my behavior too. Im sorry." Saad naman niya  kaya napakunot ang noo ko .

Bakit ka nagsosorry?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

Because you like me. I don’t know how to respond in a way that I could not hurt your feelings. I don't know what to react  to what you said. I don’t know anything about that. It's  not my first time though. "Saad niya at ngumiti ng bahagya.

It's my first time to feel this thing .  Back then I just looked at my friends who confessed to those person whom they like. Im sorry if I didn't slow down that much. I'm a kind of person that  will tell you right away how I feel.I can't wait long enough because  I think some one likes you. " Saad ko sa kanya..

Talaga lang ha." Saad naman niya kaya tumango ako.

Sino naman yun?" Tanong niya...

U-hm Si Ash?" Sagot ko sa kanya. Tumawa naman siya  ng bahagya. 

Atleast I see her  smile.

Impossible." Saad niya.

Bakit naman imposible? Nakikita kong gusto ka ni Ash." Saad ko naman sa kanya.

Ash has a family. It's  been two years, that's  why it's impossible. Ash wants me only  to became her sister that's  all." Saad niya.

Why? Wala ba siyang kapatid at gusto ka niyang maging kapatid?" Hindi ko alam kung anong pwede kong i akto. Parang naiinis ako na ewan.

I want to tell you their  stories before we met but I dont want to invade their privacy. Their past were so cruel that I want  them to forget  it. Im sorry." Saad naman niya.

Okay lang ba kung gusto  kong itanong si Angel. Alam mo ba kung anong nangyari sa kanya?" Saad ko.

Alam mo ba kung anong nangyari sa kanya?" Tanong ko.

Yes." Maikling sagot  niya..

What happened to her?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

She killed someone." Saad niya na ikinagulat ko . Hindi ako makapag salita sa nalaman ko.

Ho-w?She's too young to killed someone!" Saad ko naman.

Well ,when you were in her position at that time, you would do the same thing." Saad niya.

If you seen Angel, her face is so angelic. You wouldn't think she could do that. Is that right?" Dagdag pa niya.

Yes. I mean what happen to her? Why did she killed that person?" Tanong ko.

She was living in hell.Her  parents committed suicide so someone adopted her before she met me. Angel is the daughter of a business tycoon. So Angel was rich. Adopting her was okay because she felt lucky. Those person been nice to her at first but  a month from the time she was adopted by them her life in the hell began. Always hungry, unable to play, unable to study, unable to go out and got abused. At that age, she went through a lot and I'm proud to say she's very strong. She killed that man because she almost raped by him and almost  killed . She used a hammer to kill them . She had no choice but to do that or else whe will be killed . The woman who adopted her aswell fainted because Angel hit her with a hammer on the foot and her face. So she was able to escape and that was the time I found her and adopt her."