Chapter 1: The Weekend Before Senior Year

Third Person-

It was Saturday morning at 9 and Bella had just woken up. She decided to grab her phone and check all her messages from her best friends group chat.

Lani: Omg, I can't believe it's almost our first day of senior year. We are totally going rock it.
Danielle: Lani, it is way too early to be this excited for school, but since I'm up, who wants to go shopping?
Bella: I'll go with you. I need to get some new clothes and shoes anyways. Pick me up at 1:00?
Danielle: Ofc, want to invite the guys to meet us after for dinner?
Bella: Sure but you're paying.
Danielle: Bit**
Bella: Love you too. Ttyl.

Bella's POV-
Tina(the maid): "Miss Peters, breakfast is ready."
"I'm coming, just give me a second."
As I walked down the stairs, I saw my mother sitting down, while my father was about to leave the house to head to work.
"Bella, you really should watch your diet, I tell you this everyday," said Sara, Bella's mom.
I knew that she would say this so, as always, I replied, "Yes mother".
I greeted my father good morning and gave him a hug as he went off to work. My mother was about to leave to go hang out with her friends. Once she had left, I decided to be done eating and headed upstairs to get dressed after thanking Tina for breakfast.
After looking through my closet for 30 minutes, I decided on a simple light pink crop top, a pair of ripped jeans, and some accessories.

I still had about 3 hours until Danielle would be here to pick me up, so I decided to go ahead and read a book. I was at the best part of the book when I heard, BEEP BEEP. I knew that if I didn't come out soon, she'd just continue so I rushed out the door. Once I was out the door I saw Danielle sitting in her jeep.

 Once I was out the door I saw Danielle sitting in her jeep

Hurry up, bit**, we need to go if you want to get any good deals," said Danielle

"I'm coming, I'm coming, relax."
As soon as I was in, Danielle started pulling out of my driveway. We spent the whole ride talking about guys, cheer routines, and more. When we got to one of the red lights, we heard the roar of motorcycles and saw someone from our school, Derek Skyles. Danielle rolled her eyes at him, it wasn't common for any one who was popular at our school to talk to them. Once we started to move again, he and I made eye contact. The ride took a few more minutes, then we were finally at the mall.
"What are you going to buy" said Danielle.
"I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking about getting some new crop tops and shoes."

Danielle and me spent about 2-3 hours shopping, then we went to meet up with the guys. "Hey Dani and Bella!" yelled Ryan. We turned around to see them running to us and then Ryan picked me up.
"Have you missed me?" he asked.
My reply was the same as always, "Of course baby."
Danielle commented calling us adorable and we were, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was something missing. We spent the rest of the day with the guys hanging out until later, that night. When Ryan dropped me off, he kissed me goodnight and it was perfect except I felt something was changing, naturally I shrugged it off. Then, before I knew it, it was the first day of my senior year.