The Epilogue

Bella's POV:
It has been 5 years since Derek proposed and we are finally getting married, we decided to wait until after college and until we were settled in. I had a surprise for him as a wedding gift. Today I would become Mrs. Derek Skyles and I couldn't wait. My maid of honor was Danielle and my bridesmaids were Sophia, Rebecca, and Ella. Derek's best man was Alex, his groomsmen were Sam, Andy(his new college friend), and Landon.

The wedding lasted about an hour and it was beautiful, Derek and I were finally married, my dad walked me Dow the aisle

The wedding lasted about an hour and it was beautiful, Derek and I were finally married, my dad walked me Dow the aisle. It was finally time for the reception and Danielle was giving a speech.
"I've known Bella since we were little girls, she has been my best friend forever and in all the years I've known her, she's never been happier than with Derek. Derek brings out her best side and she brings out his, they make the perfect couple. Bella is the sister I never had biologically, I'm so excited and wish her and Derek all the best. And Derek, don't hurt her ever."
After her speech, Alex made his and then it was time for cake. I was super excited since the cakes we picked out were gorgeous, we each pick out own so we could do the thing where I eat a bite of his and he eats a bite of mine.

 I was super excited since the cakes we picked out were gorgeous, we each pick out own so we could do the thing where I eat a bite of his and he eats a bite of mine

We had our first dance as a married couple to the song, "I Don't Dance" by Lee Brice, it was super sweet. The reception ended around 10pm and I was so tired, Derek took me home to our new house.

 The reception ended around 10pm and I was so tired, Derek took me home to our new house

Once we got to the bedroom, Derek and I started kissing.

Mature Content

Derek started kissing my neck and then he moved to my breasts, he would suck one and rub the other. He started to lick me lower and I begged him to make love to me. He put himself in me in one move and let me get used to him then he made love to me and then he came in me.

End of Mature Content

Once we were done, he realized that we didn't use a condom and freaked out, after letting him for a minute I told him it was okay.
"Are you sure it's okay? What if you get pregnant?"
"Well..."
"Well?"
"Surprise! I found out yesterday."
Derek was so happy that I was pregnant. We fell asleep later that night. The next day we went to the doctor and he told us we were having twins.

9 Months Later

Derek's POV:
We had just woken up when Bella told me her water had broke, so we quickly rushed to the hospital. I was currently pacing the floor as we waited for her to be dilated. Once the doctor came in her announced she was dilated and she started to push while yelling at me, but I was okay with it. After a while, the doctor announced we had a baby girl and boy. Our baby boy was older than our girl by about 3 minutes. Everyone, in her family and my family(yes that includes the club), was in the room and we decided to announce the names.
Bella said, "Everyone, meet Jasmine Elizabeth Skyles."
I said, " And James Eric Skyles."

The End