Chapter 5: Back to School

Bella's POV:
I woke up to find a bunch of new messages from Danielle and Lani saying that they didn't know about McKenna and Ryan and that they were here for me. It was the first day back to school and I had just seen a post from McKenna saying I stole a guy from the head cheerleader, she's not so perfect anymore, Bella can't even keep a guy😂. I decided to go ahead and pick out my outfit for today.

I knew that today would be a hard day, but I am prepared, or at least I think I am

I knew that today would be a hard day, but I am prepared, or at least I think I am. I decided to drive myself to school today. On the way there, I saw Derek on his motorcycle and we smiled at each other. When I entered the school, I was greeted by McKenna and even though I hated seeing her, I ignored her. I managed to remain civil and before I knew it, it was lunch. During lunch I looked for Danielle and Lani but I didn't see them, I decided to go outside and eat. I heard my name being called after lunch by Derek, I decided to walk with him to shop. We decided to talk during shop about his club and Derek invited me to meet the club and his mom and sister. I accepted wanting to know them and also knowing it was the least I could do for being so rude the morning after the party.

A/N:
Sorry for the really short chapter, I wasn't sure what all I should say and I wanted to give Bella a break after the crazy weekend that she just had.