Chapter 3: Friday- The Party

Bella's POV:
It was finally the end of the school day and I was trying to pick out what to wear. Lina and Danielle promised to pick me up at 7:00pm, the party was at Ryan's house. It took me an hour, but I finally found an outfit, accessories, and a hairstyle.

I heard  the door open downstairs and heard Lina and Danielle call up to me, "Let's go girlie!!!" We headed to the party and when we entered the door, I was greeted by Ryan holding a drink for me

We headed to the party and when we entered the door, I was greeted by Ryan holding a drink for me. I was planning on drinking so I gratefully took it, I mean why shouldn't I? Danielle and I headed to the dance floor when we heard one of our favorite songs playing, "Bad Things" by Camilla Cabello. We spent about an hour partying and I've had about 4 drinks already. This party was so great, I felt like I was on cloud 9. Ryan decided to lead me upstairs and then I felt him start to grope my breasts while kissing my neck. I tried to protest and say to stop but I couldn't get words out. He started to take off my underwear while saying he loved me, I managed to tell him to stop, but he didn't. His hands were all on me and I couldn't move my arms or feet, I tried to scream but I was so dazed that I didn't know if I made a sound. I managed to scream as loud as I could manage but Ryan replied, "No one can hear baby so just enjoy". Ryan covered my mouth and I felt myself go limp and drift into a sleep.

Derek's POV:
As I entered the party, I saw Sam and Landon together. They handed me a beer and I gladly took it, I wanted to get my mind off of my partner in shop, Bella Peters. I went upstairs to go to the bathroom when I heard a loud scream, I soon recognized it as Bella's voice. I ran towards the room and then I saw something that would haunt me forever, Bella passed out while Ryan trying to rape her. I yelled for Sam and Landon to get up here. They took one look and quickly grabbed Ryan off of her. I yelled for Sam's keys, then I ran with Bella out a back door knowing if she was seen, it would ruin her life. Bella wouldn't wake up so I quickly buckled her and drove to my house. Once I got inside I called for my mom and she ran down. My mother quickly took Bella from me. All that was left was to wait, but that was the hardest part.

Third POV:
Emily Skyles quickly took Bella to the spare guest room and gave her a checkup to make sure she was breathing easily. Emily out medicine and water on the small table next to the bed for Bella. Then she went out and told Derek that Bella would be fine, but she had been drugged. Emily told her son that they needed to report this but Derek said that they couldn't, Ryan's father was a big shot lawyer.