Chapter 11: I Love You

Warning: Explicit Content Ahead(I'll put up the start and end)
Bella's POV:
I can't believe that Ryan would try to get Derek arrested, once Ryan's dad heard about what Ryan did, he sent him to a boarding school for all guys. I was so nervous about losing Derek, oh my gosh, what if I had lost him to jail? Wait, do I love him? No that's impossible, right? It's only been about a month since we met and a week since we first started dating.
"Bella, I have something to tell you," said Derek.
"Oh god, are you breaking up with me?"
"What? Of course not, I...I'm in love with you."
"I...I don't know what to say."
"You don't have to say it back yet, I just needed to tell you."
I didn't know what else to do so I kissed him. We headed to his house and he led me up to his room.
Start of Mature Content
"Derek, I want you to take my virginity."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

Third POV:
Derek kissed Bella and lifted her into his arms, he started kissing down her neck and she moaned into his neck. Derek took off his shirt and hers, then had her lay back on the bed. He slowly kissed his way down her body as she writhed. Derek slowly pulled down her pants and started licking her, Bella's hands went to his hair and she held him down there.
"Come for me baby," whispered Derek.
Bella close her eyes and came, when she opened then she saw Derek still licking her.
"Derek, please make love to me."
Derek started to slowly take off his pants and boxers, his dick was at least 9 inches long, Derek then put on a condom.
Derek kissed her neck and whispered, "This'll hurt for a little bit".
Derek then started going into her and he slowly entered, when he reached her hymen, he pulled back then rammed in. He waited for her to adjust then, once she told him to continue, he fucked her. Derek kissed her breasts as he fucked her. Derek pulled out and turned her over so her ass was up in the air then he made love to her. Bella moaned and grabbed the sheets, she was so close to cumming.
Bella said, "Derek, I'm so close, cum with me please."
Derek started making love to her faster and harder then they both came together at once.
End of Mature Content(Was it okay?)
Bella cuddled up into Derek's arms, he asked if she was okay and she replied that she was better than okay. They decided to stay that way the rest of the night since Derek's mom was working and Bella's parents were on another trip. Bella whispered into Derek's ear as she fell asleep, "I love you."