1

Recommended songs to listen to for this chapter;

1) I love you by Avril lavigne
2) Realize by Colbie Caillat

"He is cute! I never said he wasn't.", Jisoo scowled at her two bestfriends, Jennie and Jungwoo.

"Then? What's the problem?", Jungwoo asked, they were talking about Jisoo's cute tinder match.

"He's boring.", Jisoo shrugged.

"Is he boring or are you just not giving him a chance?", Jennie said, raising an eyebrow.

"Tell us.", Jungwoo said as he took a sip of his iced tea.

"What?", Jisoo said in disbelief, "I'm not kidding, this dude is boring.", Jisoo exclaimed, "I'm not sure if boring is even enough to describe him, but he really is.", Jisoo said, adamantly, and Jungwoo chuckled at that.

"Fine. We'll believe you.", Jungwoo said, as he shook his head with a small smile.

"Jungwoo, don't you have cute friends you can introduce her to?", Jennie asked, "Like that guy Suh-"

"I know why you guys are doing this.", Jisoo said suddenly, and Jennie cleared her throat and looked away at that.

"Sorry Chu. We're just...worried.", Jungwoo said, with a sad smile, "It was so unfair. What he did to you.", Jungwoo shrugged, giving a look of disapproval, "I'm not one to talk but..you know..", Jungwoo added.

"I know. And I know you guys mean well. But I'm seriously fine. Me not wanting to start something with these guys is not because I'm still hung up on Jinyoung.", Jisoo sighed, "I just...I don't have the energy anymore for unguaranteed talking stages. For now at least.", Jisoo said, combing her hair back.

"Right. Sorry.", Jennie smiled smally, "I mean..we are going to college soon anyway, it really would be better if we start fresh.", Jennie said, and Jungwoo nodded.

"True. I can't wait.", Jungwoo said, raking his hair back.

They were then suddenly interrupted by three other of their close friends, Byungchan, Jaehyun and Rosé.

The six of them had been close friends since they were eight, as they went to the same school and were also raised in the same neighbourhood. They had always thought the friend group would fade eventually, but fortunately up until now,  all of them were still here with each other, excited to enroll into college together.

"Hey!! Finally!!", Jennie said with a smile as Jaehyun took the seat beside her.

"Sorry.", Rosé–Chaeng–said as she huffed, "These two took so long.", Rosé said, rolling her eyes, annoyed, and Byungchan scratched his head, knowing that with Rosé saying that was obviously to provoke Jaehyun. Considering that he had sat through a whole car ride of them arguing.

"We had no idea there was going to be traffic.", Jaehyun said, annoyed at his twin sister, "And maybe if you weren't so scared to driv-"

"Hey!!! Stop it!!", Jisoo frowned, "You guys, come on.", Jisoo frowned, "We're opening our college letters, stop arguing.", Jisoo said, curling her lip slightly as a look of disapproval at the twins arguing.

"It's like you guys are fighting mirrors.", Jungwoo said under his breath and Jennie stiffled a laugh.

"I heard that!", Rosé said, "We look nothing like each other.", she huffed and Jaehyun rolled his eyes. If he was being honest he had never expected that he would end up in the same friend group as his own twin sister, not that it was a bad thing, but he had always thought they would wind up with their own group of friends, yet here they were.