my boyfriend

chapter 14;; my boyfriend
»↠ ☆ ↞«

Tuesday was set to be a relieving day for Taehyung. It was the day where he had an early class and then the rest of the day free. Luckily for Taehyung, Jungkook's timetable was also set out like that, so they were planning to hang out.

As well as catching up on some work, Taehyung decided that he wanted to spend those days doing something creative, just to relieve him of some stress. When Taehyung brought the idea up to Jungkook, however, he scrunched his nose up and hummed, attempting to come up with an excuse.

Though, before he could, Taehyung pouted, "You don't wanna hang out?"

"Tae," The younger replied, stretching the vowels out, "You know I do. 'm just not that creative."

Taehyung pressed his lips in a smile as he insisted, "Sure you are! Everyone is."

He heard Jimin's pretty voice in the background of Jungkook's line, probably asking the younger something or talking to someone on the phone.

"I don't know, Tae. Look, I've got to go. It's late."

Taehyung sighed before he hung up the phone. Typical Jungkook.

He sometimes wished Jungkook would step out of his comfort zone a little with activities, even if he meant he'd be bad at it until he practised instead of just relying on the same sports for satisfaction.

It'd be nice to plan little dates with him and make sweet memories to share.

They could go and ride go-karts at a raceway (which Taehyung was certain Jungkook would love), or take a dance class together. They could paint pottery or try rollerskating (although Taehyung knew he was awful from childhood when he'd lose his balance and scrape his knees).

Though he knew he needed to wait for that. Jungkook wasn't ready for a relationship yet, and Taehyung was willing to wait. He'd wait a lifetime to be wanted by the younger and kissed all over.

As he turned his bedside lamp off, he shut his eyes, totally exhausted from his jam-packed day.

Once Jungkook had finished his class, he made his way through the swarm of students to the gym. Apparently, there were tryouts for the team taking place that day, so he decided he'd give it a shot.

It wasn't his favourite sport, though he was good at it and that was all that mattered to him.

He briefly saw Taehyung grabbing his morning coffee in the tearoom that morning, round frames resting on his nose and a grandpa jumper sitting on his frame nicely. As he turned his head, the hickeys stood out brightly. He assumed many girls (maybe even guys) would love to litter hickeys all over him, for his beauty shone out like a fire in a forest, so he felt somewhat privileged that he was the one who did that to him.

Not to mention how he presented himself. Ever since they were young, Taehyung had a very unique style: it varied from business to vintage to bohemian.

Anything he put on his body seemed to work, and many were jealous of that.

He had the confidence to wear unusual prints or accessories and make them look good no matter how different they were.

It was almost a talent.

In all honesty, Jungkook sometimes wished that he could effortlessly look put together like Taehyung. Whether it was windy or raining, the older never looked bad, though Jungkook felt the need to constantly check his appearance in the reflection of a window.