Chapter 6

I woke up feeling Kyle’s hand tracing small circles in my arm then to my back. I pretended that I’m still asleep but my heart was racing so fast.

“Good morning beautiful.” I pretended I was still asleep but he just chuckled and kissed my cheek.

“Good morning babe.” He greeted again and again I pretended to sleep. I felt his hand tracing down to my leg and is attempting to go between them and my eyes quickly opened with its will. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

“I knew you were awake.” He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He stood up and went to get a tray from the table. I stretched my arms and look at him lovingly.

“Good morning,  Kyle.”

“breakfast time!”

“wait, what? You made breakfast?” I asked surprisingly, I cleared my eyes and I found the tasty foods in front of me but most of all, I found the most handsome face that I would love to wake up and see every morning.

“Yeah, I know you were tired and I just want to make our first day to be together, unforgettable.” He took a spoon of the salad and brought it in my mouth and I chewed it.

“You cooked this?”

“Yeah, is it alright?”

“alright? It’s the best salad I’ve ever tasted babe!” I just smiled like an idiot but I didn’t care, as long as I have him, I didn’t care about the world.

“You’re beautiful.”

“stop flattering me Kyle.”

                We ate together and laugh like we never laugh before, tickled each other and joke together. He volunteered to wash the dishes and he returned quickly back in the room and I am still here sitting on the bed.

“You should get dress, we have a lot of things to do.” He flashed another smile.

“sure, but first, truth or dare?” I smiled seductively.

“dare” he said.

“okay, I dare you to love me forever.”

“Cassey, that’s the truth, I don’t have to dare to love you because ..you have the keys to my heart..” He sang the last line, it was from the song that he sing on our first dinner together. He slowly walks towards me and kissed me, making me lay back to bed. I pushed him a little and looked at him.

“ I love you.”

“I love you too Kyle.”

“I love you more babe.” He kissed me and helped me up, I made my way to the bathroom and he waited downstairs. When I got out, I found a dress on the bed with a note ‘wear this ^_^’ and I can’t help but adore and love him more and more. The dress is new and it fitted me perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror. I like how dress make me pretty, the dress is colored white with pink floral designs on it and it is lovely.

~*~

“Where are we going?” I ask excitedly

“Somewhere.”

“Where somewhere?”

“It’s a surprise.”

                “Please Kyle, pwease.” I pouted my lips as best as I could but all he did is just look at me and smile. I’ve been asking him this questions thousand times but he just won’t give up hiding where our destination would be.

                I was waiting impatiently while he drove. Maybe he recognized that I’m pissed. He held my hand and brought it near to his lips and then kissed my knuckles. I have to admit, it made me calm. After a long drive, we arrive at a forest, I don’t know the exact place where it belong but the view is nice and green.