Chapter 10

this chapter is dedicated to foxmistress for being such a dear friend.. thank you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

“Happy fifth monthsary babe..” Kyle whispered while I’m still leaning to him. His arms were wrapped on me and we are still sitting on my bed. I forgot the date today, I forgot today is May 1st.

“Happy monthsary too babe.” I sweetly respond.

                I don’t care how we spent this monthsary, all I wish is to be with you, Kyle. I don’t want to be left alone again. I want to say it but I don’t want to ruin the moment of silence that we are having. Silence, but is the most just to express how I am peaceful to be with him.

“Do you wanna go somewhere?” he aked. His voice never failed to send shivers down my spine.

“where do you wanna go?”

“anywhere you want.”

“anywhere is okay as long as I am with you and never leave me again.” I said as I’m resting my head to his shoulder.

“I have a place where I want to bring you.”

“where?” I can’t hide the excitement in my voice.

“somewhere, but it’s a different somewhere than before.” He said.

“does it have a proper name this time?” I said smiling at him.

“kinda.”

“tell me.” I asked, sounding a little challenging.

“it’s a  surprise.” He said plainly. Another secret huh.

                I look at him giving him a smirk. He just smiled at me, those beautiful pair of brown eyes looking at me also, his eyes worth mesmerizing and is so hypnotizing. I just love this guy so much. So much that within days, I fell in love so quickly and in a short time, I can already say that I can’t bear to let him go… again.

“do you wanna go?” he asked.

“well, I think so.” Still teasing him with my smirks.

“then we should get ready then?”

“we can go later.” I told him, trying to kiss him but he stops and faced me with those loving eyes.

“hey, I need to tell you something.” He seriously said.

I sat up and look at him. “let’s hear it.”

He blushed a little then smiled then moved his eyes like he is nervous or shy. “well..” he cleared his throat.

“well..?” I repeated his word, trying to ask the continuation.

He just blushed more and it made me smile.

“well, I-uhh.”

“what? Say it.” I laughed, looking at him turning red.

“are you laughing at me?” he curiously asked.

“no..” I said.

“you’re laughing at me.” He stated.

“it’s just because you are too adorable when you blush.”

He went quiet and looks down then looks up and to me, finally.

“what is it?” I asked, what if it’s something like my dream about leaving me. No, I don’t want that to happen. Please no. I quietly pray.

“I-uhh, I, well.” He said, still having a problem finding his words, I think.

“it’s okay not to tell me.” I told him. I told him that because I don’t want to end the word us between him and me so quickly.

“well, okay here it is.”

I look at him expectantly.

“Cassey..”

Still looking at him expectantly.

“babe, I want to marry you and..”

“and?” I asked trying not to make him feel the frustration I have.

“and I, how well, I want to make love to you on our honey moon, I want that night to be the first night that I would take you.”

My jaw fell down, surprised and happy. He smiled at me, looking for an answer. I don’t know what to say, I was surprised, a beautiful kind of surprise.

“are you serious?”

“do I look like kidding?” he said still with his serious face.

“nobody took me seriously before.” I said still having a bolt from the blue.

“I never loved someone like this before.” He said.

“are you, by chance, telling me that you are going to marry me?”

“yeah.” He shyly smiled.

“really?”

“yeah and since you’ll finish your degree next year, maybe there will be many boys who will like you, I just want to order a reservation chance in your heart.”

                I hugged him tight. Tears rushing down as I whispered I love you, many I love you to his ears, he smiled and told me the same. I kissed him dearly telling him that he is my new world. I want to marry Kyle, even if it would take me to next year, I’m willing to wait.

He wiped my tears with his thumb.

“so, do you wanna go?”

“yes, wherever with you.”

“and forever with you.” He said as our foreheads touched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about this chapter??? ;)

spare some

comment?

vote?