Chapter 8

I woke up hearing my alarm so loud. Uhh! Not again! I just set it early again, to early! Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I closed my eyes again but I can’t sleep back. Whoah, what a life! I stood up and went to the bathroom, took a bath, change clothes, wear my uniform, go down, cook, sit down and eat breakfast. Just what my boring life needs.

                April 28th, just another boring day, I picked up my bag and went to school. Nobody was my friend so it’s just me, myself and I who will walk to the hallways and enter classrooms from classrooms. Last night was a deep sleep but due to my early schedule alarm clock, I woke up. What the fudge. Katie was sitting on a bench alone so I went to her and sit beside her.

“hey Cass.” She said like she didn’t really feel saying it.

“hey. What’s the rotten face act about?”

“this?” she said pointing to her face.

“yeah.”

“nothing, just got a bad score at my favorite subject.” I could tell she’s lying.

“can I ask you something?” please please please, I hope she know about Kyle.

“sure, what is it?”

“uhhm, do you know about Kyle, like how is he or where is he?”

“uhhm,, no, sorry.”  I felt crying again.

“why did you ask about him?” she added.

“nothing, I was just wondering.” I pretended.

                Both James and Katie don’t know anything about Kyle and me being together as girlfriend and boyfriend. I was scared to let them know and maybe James will object since his the only guy I know who got mad at Kyle. Katie looked at me like she’s expecting me to tell her something but I just turned my head to another direction and whew, she didn’t continue looking at me like that.

“I need to go.” I said.

“quickly?” pouting her lips.

“yeah.”

“fine. I’ll just let you know when I find out something about Kyle.” Then she winked at me.

                I quickly ran to the comfort room because tears were attempting to flood my face again. I hate thinking that Kyle just left me without any message. He didn’t even break up with me and that just complicates me more. I wish he just broke up with me so I won’t be missing him this much and I won’t be wondering if his still okay right now.

                I walk my way to the cafeteria when my phone just buzzed. I got a text from someone who is not registered to my phone so I just opened it and read it.

‘hi babe, how are you?’ said the message.

‘who is this?’ I had a feeling it was Kyle but. What, he changed his number without letting me know?

‘Kyle babe. I missed you so much’

‘you have a lot of explanations to submit Kyle.’ I hope he sensed that I am mad at him.

‘don’t worry, I’ll be back quickly.’ Quickly yourself. I thought.

‘okay, just don’t make it too long. I might be turned off’ I said. Part of me wants to get mad at him but there was a big side of me that wouldn’t go mad even if I say so.

‘funny. Please don’t. I love you and I’ll do everything.’

‘well, just get your ass back here quickly, young man.’ I said, smiling while typing it.

‘you mad?’

‘just a little. I miss you babe. Xoxoxo’

‘I miss you more. I love you’ he replied.

‘I love you too.’

‘need to go’ is what I received after saying I love you too. What is wrong with me? Kyle texted me but I still is a little upset for telling me that he needs to go. Oh my ginger, I’m acting a little possessive lately, this is not really me! That’s what you do when you’re in love. A thought popped out in my head. Hell yeah, I’m in love………. With Kyle.