Chapter 22

You were frozen in place as Kylo's words rolled off of his tongue. The force? When were you going to tell yourself, you thought. You knew there were things, unusual things that you had experienced, but the force was not something you had truly considered.

"I don't know what you are talking about," you said bluntly.

"Don't play stupid with me. There have been multiple occasions where you have used it; it explains how you resisted me months ago in the interrogation chamber. I was too blind to see it,"

"We have discussed this Kylo. I know as much as you do. For all I know it was all just coincidence,"

Kylo stepped towards you, analyzing you as he grew closer. "You can't do the things you do without the force," his eyes squinted at you as he spoke, "Where did you learn this?"

"Where did you learn your stuff?" you said, a slight smirk on your face.

"Don't answer a question with a question, its naive," he said, pointing his leather finger into your chest. You blinked at him, his dominant persona almost scaring you into submission. You glanced around the room, unsure of how to handle the situation. Only minutes ago you had grabbed Kylo's lightsaber and were threatening to cut General Hux into pieces. Your mind flickered to that moment; worry overtook you as you imagined what would have happened if Kylo hadn't of interfered. You had lost control; you felt like something had possessed you, that it had edged you closer and closer to violently ending a mans life.

"Don't belittle me and I won't,"

Kylo cocked a brow at you as you finished your sentence. You were sick of him talking down to you; he treated you like a child. 

"Stop acting like a child then,"

You frowned at him in such a way that your entire faced scrunched up. You watched as Kylo's mouth twitched into an antagonising smirk

"Cute," he spoke. His words washed straight past you as your mind wandered off. Your future goals were circling your mind, but you managed to keep your true intentions in the back of your mind away from the prying force of Kylo.

"Train me," you whispered, dropping your eyes before him.

"Train you? Why should I?' Kylo asked.

"Please?' you begged, you had thrown your dignity aside as you tried harder. "Kylo, I wouldn't ask unless it benefited us both,"

He analyzed you as your eyes looked but up to his face. His usual stern look across his face, and he considered you for a moment, thinking on the offer you had made him. His brows furrowed as he spoke, "I need time to think on this, don't interrupt me," and before you could say another word he had marched to that mystery room and disappeared behind its door. You stayed still for a moment, reminiscing on what you had just experienced. You wandered over to the table and chairs in front of you and took a seat. 

It felt like hours before you perked back to life, your mind finally coming out of its obsessive trance. You looked around till your eyes fell on the door that Kylo was behind. Your curiousness taking over as you considered investigating what he had become so inclined to go to. You raised yourself out of the chair and silently tiptoed over to the door, you weren't sure what you would do, but you needed to know what he was doing behind it. You wondered if it was just a room covered in slashes from his lightsaber, a place he went to rid him of his anger. But as you neared closer to it the slight mumbling of a voice was heard behind it, and you placed your ear to listen to it better. 

"Guide me, grandfather, show me the ways of the dark side," you struggled to hear, but it was evident that it was Kylo talking, but to who? You continued to listen, hoping to figure out the destination of his words. Grandfather? What the hell was he doing in there? You sensed a tense aurora about this experience, something felt wrong. You felt cold and unwelcomed by your new findings. You turned from the door, taken back by your sudden feelings and in an instant, the door flew open, and a pair of dark eyes greeted you.