Chapter 1

AN: I remember posting this on ff.net a long time ago. It was the first multi-chaptered fic that I'd done and I was so nervous putting it out there. Hope you guys enjoy it too.

Damn it! Damn it! Harry thought as he ran through the castle; the sound of pounding feet was heard behind him. Damn Malfoy! I hate him! I hate him! He thought as he made his way to GryffindorTower in his newly acquired form.

And it wasn't easy. Not with four paws and a new size of 16 inches. Oh! And don't forget to add a tail and ears to the mix and he made a right cute kitten. NOT!

He had been doing just fine until Malfoy came in...

~Earlier~

Harry walked into the Potions classroom where Professor Snape was waiting for him to start his detention.

"You're late," Snape glowered at him.

Harry looked down at his watch. 1 minute after 7. His detention was at 7 pm. He looked back up at him with his eyebrows raised.

"Sit down Potter! I don't have all night," Snape hissed, his eyes glittering dangerously.

Harry sighed and sat down at the front of the classroom and awaited his fate.

"Tonight you will make the standard Shrinking Potion. I will accept no less than perfect. If you mess it up, you will come back tomorrow night and do it again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal," Harry said flatly and got out his Potions book and cauldron, then went to get ingredients.

"Regrettably. I am unable to babysit you tonight as I have other matters to attend to," Snape said from behind him, making Harry jump. "When you are finished, bottle it and place it on my desk. Do try not to blow up my classroom Potter," Snape said and swept from the room.

"Good Riddance," Harry muttered and started on his potion.

xxx

20 minutes later Harry was almost done with his potion when the door swung open, revealing the last person he wanted to see.

"Professor Snape, sir. I..." Draco Malfoy sauntered into the room. Spotting Harry he smirked and glanced around the room to see if anyone was there. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Saint Potter."

"Go away Malfoy," Harry replied and turned back around; hoping he would go away. Not bloody likely.

Malfoy walked around the room and deposited something on Snape's desk. "What did you do this time, Potter? Trip over your feet?" he laughed.

"Ha Ha," Harry laughed dryly, "No. I didn't."

"Oh? Then what was it then?" he asked with a smirk.

Harry was sorely tempted to say 'I got caught fucking your mother' but he just wanted Malfoy to leave him alone so he could finish his potion and leave. Plus it was disgusting! "It's none of your business," he retorted instead.

"Aww. Is Potty angry?" Malfoy asked with a laugh, stepping away from him and out of Harry's view. Hopefully, he was leaving. "Are you going to cry?"

"Shut up Malfoy!"

"Or what? You'll throw a fit?" he asked stepping back in front of Harry. "Call for Dumbledore and tell on me? We all know you're his favorite."

"And you're just a pain in the ass."

"What did you say?"

"What? Are you deaf? Maybe you should clean out your ears."

"You're going to regret that Potter," Malfoy snarled.