Chapter 8

Tom kissed Harry again roughly, biting and licking the soft lips until they were bruised and swollen. With Harry's demand still fresh in his mind, Tom started to explore the willing body to the fullest extent. Leaving no place unlicked or bitten. Tom continued to the soft skin of Harry's neck and lapped at the mark that he had left earlier, biting down on it until it shone a deep purple on the smooth neck, and then moved farther downward.

Harry moaned as Tom found the sensitive spot on his neck and sucked on it hard. Tom's mouth and hands seemed to be everywhere at once; touching and kissing spots that he didn't even know were so sensitive. It was killing him. He gripped Tom's shirt tightly and started unbuttoning it to reveal the pale skin beneath and pulled it off roughly. He slid his hands over the muscled chest and back, exploring the flawless skin. There wasn't a scratch on him, whereas Harry had plenty. It goes to show that the Dark Lord was untouchable. Well, I'm touching him now, Harry thought dryly with satisfaction, then went for the button on Tom's pants, wanting them off so he could see him. But Tom grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head.

"Patience, kitten," Tom said with a chuckle.

Harry growled in annoyance and flattened his ears on his head. "I can't wait anymore and you keep torturing me." He shuttered to prove his point as Tom's hand trailed slowly down his side.

"It's what I do," Tom said and took a nipple into his mouth. Harry gasped and arched his back as the tongue whirled around the sensitive nub and he tugged at his pinned arms hopelessly wanting to touch anything that was Tom, but he wouldn't let his arms go. Harry mewed in pleasure and gave his arms one last tug before laying back and letting Tom do what he wanted.

Tom smirked and moved onto the other dejected nipple and listened to Harry gasp. That was what he wanted, Harry's total submission. He didn't have it yet, Harry had only given up for now, but he would have it. Tom let go of the now hardened nipple and continued to move down, kissing and sucking the soft skin.

Harry made to pull his arms down as Tom let them go, but they wouldn't move. Harry gasped as he felt Tom's tongue in his belly button and shuttered. "T-This isn't fair!" Harry managed to get out; tugging fruitlessly at his spellbound arms.

"I don't play fair," Tom said with a smirk as he slid his hands down his thighs, spreading them slightly to reveal his prize. Harry stood taunt and erect and still glistening from his earlier orgasm and new drops of pre-cum. Tom breathed on it and it twitched in anticipation.

Harry growled in frustration and looked down to glare at Tom. Oh God, he's not! He thought frantically. Tom lowered his head. He is! Oh God. Ohhhhh! Harry moaned loudly as Tom's hot mouth surrounded him. He arched his back and wrapped his tail around Tom's neck, urging him to continue.

Tom got the hint and started to suck his way down Harry's cock. Sliding his tongue around the base, he traced the thick vein underneath and brought it up to lick the slit tasting the pre-cum that had dribbled out. Then he slid his hand up Harry's thigh and to his sack and caressed them softly.

"Ah hah hah! Tom, Ngh! I-I'm-"

Tom glanced up at Harry's face, shinned in sweat, and shrewd up in pleasure. He let Harry slide out of his mouth and made his way back up his body, placing little kisses here and there.

"No!" Harry whined, "More!"

"I don't want you to come too soon," Tom whispered. "I just started with you."

Harry whimpered and tugged at his arms hopelessly. "Let me go."

"Not just yet, kitten," Tom said.

"This isn't fair."

"I already told you. I." A kiss "Don't." Another kiss "Play." And another kiss "Fair." Tom whispered and playfully bit Harry's cat ear.