Epilogue

Jimin's POV

" And what happened? " The host then asked. I gave her a bitter smile as I remembered what happened.

" We were supposed to go on a lunch date. But I have something to do yet, so I called her na sa company na lang siya dumiretso. She said 'okay'. She drive all the way to the company. " I said and tears started to build up again.

" I was recording my new song when my manager came in. Telling me na shes got into a car accident. " I continued. I looked down to hide my tears.

" So I rushed to the hospital. I was crying, praying and begging real hard back then. Doon ko din nakita ulit sina Jungkook and Jin, my bestfriends. We reconciled and we're friends again. I was praying talaga, pero my hopes dropped down when the doctor told me na hindi niya nakayanan. Na wala na siya. " I said and wiped my tears off and pulled out a weak smile.

" Aww. It must be hard for you Mr. Jimin. " The host said and I nodded.

" So Mr. Jimin, bakit ka single? " She then asked.

" I'm actually not single, I'm engaged. " I said as I held up my ring finger. Which made her shocked.

" Kaya lang iniwan niya ako nang walang pasabi. She left me permanently. She's now in heaven. " I then said.

" Mr. Jimin, your story is familiar. I mean parang connected siya. I also heard that story few years ago. Would you like to share who the lucky girl is? " The host asked and I gave a big sweet smile.

" No, I'm the lucky one tho. And yes, the girl I'm talking about guested here for about 2 years now. The girl I'm talking about is the world's famous model, Sana Minatozaki. " I ended. The host amd the staffs gasped in shock.

The host asked for more further questions and I answered it freely. The interview then ended and I'm finally done with my schedules for this day.

I am now here at the car with Jungkook and Jin. We're now driving back home when I remembered something.

" Can we drop by at the flower shop and we'll go at the Memorial Park. " I then said. Jungkook who's the one driving nodded.

We stopped by at the flower shop. I went inside the shop and bought a bouquet. I waited until they then gave me the flower. I looked at it and it has a purple and pink ones. Sana's favorite colors.

I went back at the car and we drove to the Memorial Park. I went out the car and walked towards Sana's grave. I put the flower beside her name and light a candle.

" Hi baby. It's been months. I missed you baby. I miss you kaartehan, you know. I love you always baby. I won't find another girl. I have to go now. Please take care of me Sana yah. See you soon. I love you. Good bye. " I said as I left her grave.

We then drove off to the company. We took a rest. Oh I forgot to tell you, me, Jungkook and Jin are living together. We're now in a group tho. The three of us.

I sat on my bed and stared at Sana's photo on my phone. She's so beautiful, ethereal, a goddess indeed.

" Tangina mo, malilintikan ka talaga sa'kin kapag nagkita tayo 'dyan sa langit. " I said and chuckled.

I miss my girl.

Minatozaki Sana.

I will always love you.

Forever.

***
~ END ~
-------------