Ch 29 🏍

How did I not remember her telling me that she was a virgin? I had that running through my head as water poured down my back

How did I not remember her telling me that she was a virgin? I had that running through my head as water poured down my back. I'm downstairs in the shower while she's upstairs in the other shower and all I can think about is her naked with water dripping off of her.

I step out of the shower and try to calm down my raging hard-on before I return back upstairs to her. I can't exactly go walking in with this rock hard thing.

Finally, I'm able to walk upstairs and she's bent over digging something out of a drawer in a long t-shirt and panties which I get a perfect view of the lace she's wearing. 

She stands up and turns around and her hair is dripping wet. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come into the room. My feet are freezing and I was looking for socks." She said.

"I have a pair over in my bag on the side if you want them," I said.

"Thanks, I can't find mine and I'm not sure where mom put hers." She said grabbing a pair of my black socks putting them on and getting under the covers with me.

"So now that you want to be more than friends with me does that mean that I can kiss you when I want to?" I ask.

Raylee giggles. "Yeah, I guess that you can."

"Does that also mean that we are exclusive and I am your boyfriend?" I ask.

"That would mean yes and yes!" She said.

I turned over to face her and moved closer until I could see the outline of her lips in the dark since there is a light on in the bathroom it's not pitch black.

I lean in closer to her until I feel my lips on hers. I give her a few light kisses. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her with our bodies touching.

I break the kiss and smile at her brushing her hair out of her face. "You are beautiful Raylee."

"Come on let's lay back down and try to sleep," I said tugging on the covers wrapping her in my arms.

We fit together perfectly and I kiss the side of her face and run my fingers through her hair until she falls asleep again. First thing in the morning we are getting no trespassing signs and going to fill out restraining orders. I'm sick of these people and how they are making Raylee feel and for once in my life I care about someone and want to protect them and keep them safe and ill be damned if they destroy her.

I wrap my arms around her tighter and doze off to sleep shortly after.

I wake up a few hours later to Raylee moving around. She went to the bathroom and got back in the bed and snuggled up close to my chest. I'm afraid to turn and hug her fully without poking her and I don't want to scare her off.

"Good morning I smile over at her.

"Morning Parker" She smiles back at me and yawns.

"I think we should talk to Mick and go get no trespassing signs and add all this money to your bank at my bank. I don't trust it laying around with them trying to break in." I said.

"Your right lets get up and get dressed go get some breakfast and then get that stuff done before Wes comes back to check the pool." She said.

"Alright I'll step in the bathroom and change and you can change in here holler when your done ok?" I said.

"Sure thing." She smiles.