Ch 53🏍

The next day after work I got with the guys to go try on our wedding clothes and make sure they all fit

The next day after work I got with the guys to go try on our wedding clothes and make sure they all fit. I decided to add Judson to my groomsmen because I love the little turd.

Raylee decided to ask Milly to be a bridesmaid and try to get closer to her half-sister. They all went to try on their final dresses.

Once back home Judson and I hit the pool together splashing and horse playing and that's where Raylee found us a couple hours and laughed.

"What's up, guys?" She asked.

"Just waiting for you to get home beautiful," I said.

"Yeah sissy where have you been?" Judson asked.

"I went for my last fitting." She smiled.

"I'm starved how about you guys?" I asked.

"Can we have Chinese?" Judson asked.

"That sounds delicious I'm starving," Raylee said.

I get out of the pool and dry off and place to order to be delivered. "It will be here in 30 mins. I'm going to head upstairs and take a shower." I said.

"Yeah me too," Judson said getting out of the pool.

"I'll be sitting here swinging." Raylee smiles.

As I was walking back downstairs there was a knock on the door. I open it and the guy hands me the bag and tells me the price. I pay him and head to the kitchen with it.

I walk over to the sliding door and tell Raylee that the food is here just as Judson walks into the kitchen.

We sit down at the table and talk about this upcoming week and what all we need to do before the wedding.

After dinner, we head upstairs to the bedroom and changed for bed.

"Are you ready to marry me Raylee?" I ask sitting up in bed.

"Of course I am." She smiled as she joined me in bed.

"I mean we already live as a married couple with a child." I laughs.

"Well that is true but I wouldn't have it any other way." She smiled.

"Now if you wanted to give us a baby that would be ok too." I shrug and leaned over kissed her cheek.

"You really want to have a baby with me, Parker?" She asked.

"At some point sure. I wouldn't mind a few kids running around here." I said.

I roll on top of her and tell her to be quiet as I sink into her. She bites her lip and I swallow her moan with my lips. "Shhh, Raylee you cant wake Judson," I whisper as I thrust faster and it isn't long until we both release together and settle in the bed and go to sleep.

The next morning we have so much to do to continue getting things ready for the wedding and plus I have to work today with my dad. Judson is going along as well he loves working with dad.

I kiss Raylee on her forehead and whisper I love you and head out of the room and downstairs to see if Judson is ready.

"Morning buddy!" I said getting a drink of water.

"Morning Parker! I'm ready when you are." He said.

"Alright, let's go then. Don't want to wake your sister up and dad has plenty of work for you today." I laugh.

"I like working with him. Do you think I could call him grandpa?" Judson asked.

"Well, I think that's something you should ask him ok?" I smile at him and jump on the bike. Judson slides on behind me and we head to the shop.

"Morning Dad! We are here!" I call out.

"Hey, guys!" He said from under the hood.

"I'm going to head next door and grab some stuff but I'll be back," I said.

I speak to Gloria and get 2 iced coffees and an orange juice and 3 chocolate croissants. I walk back over to the shop and see Milly standing there.

"Hey, Milly what's up?" I ask.

"Umm is Raylee here today I mean at the flower shop?" She asked.

"No she is home today are you ok?" I asked.

"Umm well I got a call from dad this morning and I just wanted to talk to her." She said.

"What did he want?" I asked.

"He wanted me to do dirty work for him, Parker. He wanted me to betray Raylee and try to find some money and I told him no and he screamed into the phone and said he disowned me." She sniffed.

"Hey, why don't you go over to the house. Raylee is there and I'm sure she would like to talk to you about all of this." I said.

"If you think that will be ok." She sniffed.

"I do think it's ok but I'll text her and tell her that you are on your way," I said walking back into the shop to find dad and Judson.

📱Heads up beautiful Milly is on her way over shes upset because your dad contacted her. I love you.

📱Greaaaaat. Thanks for the heads up. I love you too 🥰

Dad walks over in a hushed tone and asked what's wrong.

I explain what happened outside the shop and that she's going over to see Raylee. I don't really want Judson to hear what is going on.

"Will that man ever stop? Does he even know or care at what he's doing?" Dad asks scratching his head.

"Hey grandpa I got the lug nuts off the car." Judson smiles.

"Thanks, Jughead I'll be right there," Dad said.

"Grandpa huh?" I asked.

"He asked if he could and well why not. The kid needs stability and I hope your mom and I can help in that way.

"I appreciate that dad I really do. I know Raylee and I have taken on a lot but he's such a good kid and I'm glad he's around."

"I'm proud of you son. Now let's get back over there and work on that car before quitting time." He smiled and patted me on the back.