🌸Epilogue🌸

One Year Later

One Year Later...

My stomach is so huge I'm ready to pop. I'm on bed rest so Milly has been over helping take care of Sarah while Judson is as school and Parker is at work.

All of Judson's spare time is dedicated to his car that he and Keith have been working on. It's not the clunker I told him he could have but there is work to be done on it. We got him a 1968 Camaro which he is crazy about already. I can't wait to drive it myself.

That was Judson's sixteenth birthday present. I know it's costly but I feel like he deserves the world. We have since changed his last name to Cohen.

I look down at my belly and feel my baby kicking. Parker was so happy when we found out it was a boy. "PJ will be here in a matter of weeks. Parker Blaine Cohen Jr.

I doze back off to sleep when I hear Sarah crying and Milly talking to her calming her down. I roll over the best I can and go back to sleep.

Two hours later I wake up with so much pain in my stomach. I grab my stomach as Parker walks into the room.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asks.

"Parker I think its time. PJ wants out." I said trying to turn over.

He rushes over to my side and helps me to sit up on the side of the bed and by the time I get to the bathroom my water breaks.

Seventeen hours later PJ enters the world weighing in at 8lbs 9oz looking just like his daddy. We couldn't be happier. I go to sleep after breastfeeding and wake up to see Parker holding PJ in his arms just staring at him.

"He looks just like you even though I did all the work." I laugh.

"I'm sorry beautiful but yeah he looks just like me. I finally got my mini-me." Parker smiles

His smile melts my heart and I would give him as many kids as he wanted but I think two is enough with a teenager in the mix.

Watching all the family come in and fawn all over him and talking about how much he looks like Parker makes me smile. Seeing Sarah touching PJ's hair and smiling melts me as well.

Judson walks over to the hospital bed and kisses my head. "He's cute sissy." He smiles.

"Thanks, Judson you ready to change more diapers?" I laugh.

"Only if I have to." He frowns.

A few days later we get to go home with our new addition and boy do we have our hands full. We had to have a room built on just so PJ can have his own room.

If we have any more kids we will have to move because we are bursting at the seams along with my heart when I see Parker holding our Children.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Parker wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"Just how blessed we are with all that we have. Two healthy babies and a teenager and just having each other." I turn and smile at him.

"I'm thankful for you and all that you have given to our family Raylee." He said kissing me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer for a deeper kiss.

"Whoa you better calm down or we will be making baby number three." He laughs.

"I think two is enough Don't, you Parker?" I ask.

"I'm good with two but if more happens I'm good with that too... I mean you know I did touch the untouched virgin." He laughed.

I smacked his chest and giggled. "Oh that you did and changed my life for the better. I didn't think I could live without my mom when I got here but little did I know you would turn my life upside down and I'm so glad that you did." I said kissing him again and again.

🌸Thank you all who took the time out to read my story!🌸

Also a big thank you to hannahbananalc for making the cover to my story and for putting up with my craziness! 🍌 🥴 💚
--------------------------------------------------------

Also a big thank you to hannahbananalc for making the cover to my story and for putting up with my craziness! 🍌 🥴 💚--------------------------------------------------------