Ch 31 🏍

Once inside and situated we sit down in front of the tv with pizza and beer

"What did we pick to watch again?" She giggles.

"Umm John Wick 3 and The Invisible Man," I said.

"I forgot that quick. Can I use your bathroom?" she asked.

"You don't have to ask it's the 2nd door on the right down the hall," I said.

I watch her ass as she walks down the hall and disappears into the bathroom.  I wipe my hand down my face and close my eyes. Get yourself together Parker and don't scare her off.

She walks back up the hallway and over to the couch and sits down close to me props her feet up on the coffee table and grabs a slice of pizza.

I can't help but watch her lips as she chews the pizza and how she sucks on the bottleneck of the beer as she sips it. Dammit, I'm getting hard and this isn't the time.

I can't focus on the movie because I can't take my eyes off of her. I wrap my arm around her neck and lean in and kiss her cheek. She looks at me and smiles and I lean in for a kiss even though she's still chewing.

She responds to my kiss and giggles because she's trying to swallow her pizza. "I'm sorry but I'm chewing."

"I don't mind as long as I get to kiss your lips." I smile at her and try to focus back on the movie.

Once it's over I ask if she's ready for bed and she shakes her head and yawns yes.

Once upstairs in my room, she realizes she forgot something to sleep in. "Hang on I'll give you a shirt of mine. I pull out an old Harley shirt and hand it to her while I slip all my clothes off but my boxers.

Raylee throws the shirt on and climbs into bed. We face each other and I get lost in her eyes.

"Parker what are you looking at?" she asks.

"Sorry, your just so beautiful and I'm happy you are here with me," I said leaning in for a kiss.

She moves closer to me and puts her arm around my neck. "I'm happy to be here with you too. I thought I might feel awkward but I don't" She said.

I move my hand and place it on her hip and lean in for a kiss. She happily obliged. I'm nervous to try and make a move but hell I'm horny let's see where this goes.

I caress her hip and move my lips down to her neck and kiss and lick. She moans so I know I'm doing something right. I move my hand under the shirt and caress her hip bone. I drag my lips across her neck to the other side until she's laying flat on her back.

I kiss her lips again and smile at her. "Are you ok with this?" I ask her.

"I'm great Parker." she lets out a deep breath.

I tug and nibble on her ear and she giggles. I move over on top of her and attack her neck again with my lips and tongue and then I bite little love bites on her neck and down to her throat.

"Can I remove your shirt?" I ask biting my lip.

She shakes her head yes to me. "Wait umm I don't have a bra on."

"That's even better." I wink at her and slowly pull the shirt over her hips and up over her nice creamy breast with pert nipples staring back at me.

Once the shirt is off I kiss her again and down her throat and chest until I reach a nipple. I lick around it with my tongue and then suck on it.  I can feel Raylee squirming underneath me.

"You like that beautiful?" I smirk at her.

"I do." She says breathlessly.

I move over to the other nipple and give it the same treatment. I kiss on down to her belly button.

She stops me "Parker I've never done any of this I'm nervous and not sure I'm ready." She said.

I move back up beside her. "I understand Raylee and I can see how you wouldn't be ready for that. But can I touch you? I'll let you touch me."

Her eyes widen as I take her hand and place it on the tent of my boxers. "That's how hard I am for you. I said.

She smiles and squeezes it. "Can I see it? I want to touch it skin to skin." She said.

I slip my boxers off and my cock comes springing to life stiff as a board. "That will fit into me?" She asked.

"Yes, beautiful it will. It may take some adjusting but it will and you will enjoy it when you are ready." I said while she is stroking up and down my hard shaft.

I watch her as she licks her lips and focuses on her hand. I lean over and kiss the side of her face. She turns to me "Ok you can take off my panties now."

I am so excited I can't wait to see what awaits me. I get up on my knees and hook her panties under my thumbs and pull them to find a slick hairless beautiful glistening goodness.

She blushes and bites on her finger. "Don't blush Raylee you look beautiful. Can you open your legs for me?" I ask after taking her panties off.

She spreads her legs and I gently run my finger down the middle touching her bundle of nerves and rub over it back and forth. I watch her arch her back as I move over it a little faster.

I slip another finger down to her opening and slip it inside her and her eyes open and she stares at me. "Are you ok?" I ask her.

"I'm good." She said breathing heavy just staring at me watching what I'm doing. I remove my finger and lean down and kiss her mound and her bundle of nerves as my tongue glides down to her core and I slip my tongue inside.

Raylee moans and breathes heavily as my tongue picks up speed. I gently rub her nub as I continue and it isn't long I feel her convulsing on my tongue.

I wipe my mouth and crawl up her body and smile down at her. "You good beautiful?" I ask.

"I'm perfect." She pulls me down for a kiss.