The Exchange

Liked by dinah-not-deenah  and 150 others

camila_princess Happy International best friend day!

view all comments

dinah-not-deenah What about me and Ally

camila_princess you're literally sitting next to me cheechee

dinah-not-deenah Whatever chancho

I chuckled to myself and liked the photo. I scrolled down to see other pictures of Camila and saw a photo that was taken one week ago.

 I scrolled down to see other pictures of Camila and saw a photo that was taken one week ago

(imagine the photo is a blond guy named Jake and not Shawn)

Liked by Jake-the-rizzler and 100 others

camila_princess With my boyfriend

bruh he looks like he knows that she's bored out of her mind but what can I say.

if you're wondering what i'm doing well i'm wrapped up in my blanket feeling perfectly alone and I know there's been a mix up cause I wish my blanket was her.

I want her to come to my house cause i thought of a plan and I wanna whisper it to her so that she could understand. We'll be dressed in all black from head to toe and we'll be the only ones to know.

I don't know why she even likes Jake. I think? No i'm sure that cupid was drunk that day. So that's why she likes him because he shot two arrows the wrong way it should've been me not him.

The plan was to ask Camila and Jake on a double date with me and Lucy. Jake and Lucy will meet us up at 6 in the cafe and camz and I will run away and I thought it'll be cool if we called it The Exchange.

There's heart beats that I have been skipping when her head is on his chest and she knows if it were us two it'd be cardiac arrest.

I still think that we should trade I don't have feelings for Lucy and Camila doesn't have feelings for Jake at least that's what i think.