Chapter 9

Tays POV

We just got back from the beach after eating s'mores, drinking, and playing truth or dare. We all finna take showers before we switch rooms. Bird is coming in me and Tiffs room while I go to their room. I'm not gone lie I'm a little nervous about tonight but I'm excited so let's get it over with. Me and Chris still haven't talked about what happened at the pep rally but I guess tonight is the best night to talk about.

After the kiss on the beach I knew I had to have Chris. The way she made me feel was unbelievable. All I wanted to do was was kiss her all night long and make her mine. We all just finished showering so we switched rooms. I definitely did not forget to grab my special bag. What I didn't mention was that me and Tiff planned on switching rooms tonight. So we picked some stuff up from Spencer's.

As I made my way to their room I got a lil nervous what if this backfire but as soon as I saw Chris I knew this was wat I wanted. Chris stood in nothing but basketball shorts and a sports bra. Her perfect eight pack was on display and I wanted her. But before anything we needed to talk. So we sat on the bed and started talking.

She asked the one question that I've been trying to avoid.

"Why have you been ghosting me"

"Honestly I don't know. I guess I was confused on what I felt during the dance".

"All you had to do was talk to me. I would've explained everything to you"

"Well can you explain now".

"Yea. So basically I was born with a dick. The doctors didn't know what caused it to happen it just did. They didn't find out til years later when my mom and dad had my lil sis Chris that it was genetic. My dads sperm is messed up. His X sperms have defects that makes them became a V sperm. Which make the kids half male and half female so me and my lil sis are both half male and half female. Which means we have dicks and breast. And we can get females pregnant."

To be honest I was shocked and I felt ashamed. I had blew her off for something she couldn't control. At this moment I knew what I had to do. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. Things quickly intensified. Before I knew it I was only in my bra and panties and Chris was only in her boxers and sports bra. Without me even realizing it my bra was off. How she did it I do not know but she did.

She quickly start leaving hickeys from my breast to my vagina then she started sucking on my clit. The way she was sucking on my clit had me in another universe. The way her tongue was flicking on my clit and entering my pussy had me coming so fast. I grabbed her dreads so fast and started  grinding against her face like my life depended on it. I came fast and hard after a couple minutes of her tongue flicking on my clit.

She then flipped us over and told me to ride her face. I really didn't want to tell her this was my first time but I knew if we was gonna have sex then she needed to know. I then sat at the edge of the bed. She noticed my mood changed and came to sit next to me.

"Hey what's wrong".

"I'm a virgin. I know that it's embarrassing but I'm ready".

"Wow I didn't expect that as what's wrong but it's good to know that. That way we can go at your pace and I'm glad I'm not pushing you into things your not ready for".

"Wait are you serious. You'll go at my pace".

"Of course I'm serious. I never want to push you or anybody into something they're not ready for".

"Thank you so much. Can we cuddle for the night".

"Of course we can. Do you want to watch a movie".

"Yea that's cool. Can we watch love and basketball".

Tay nodded her head and hooked up her computer to the tv and put on the movie. As the movie was goin she said something under her breathe about Monica not loving Quincy enough to stay outside with him. That caught my attention because in my opinion Monica made the right decision. That's when we paused the movie and got into a heated disagreement.

"How can you say Monicas wrong"

"Easily, Quincy just found out his dad was cheating and lying to him and his mom"

"Ok but Quincy is a grown man that's not his fight that's his parents fight"

"They're in college he can't be worried about that. Monica has been working here ass off since before she even came to have a starting spot"

"Ok but having a starting spot ain't nun compared to having someone there for you"

"She invited him back to her room. He could've came and they still could've talked. He messed that up himself"

Finally she was like ok I guess you right. We then resumed the movie and fell asleep cuddled up to each other.

The next morning I woke up and headed back to my room before the coaches came to wake us up but to my surprise I walked in on Bird handcuffed to the bed and Tiff asleep on his chest. All I could do was laugh and make my way to the bathroom. I guess I woke them up with the shower cause next thing I hear is a shit where is the key. Then Tiff replied I don't know I threw it somewhere. Let me go look. What they didn't know is that I had it. I saw it laying on the floor and decided to pick it up.

I then exited the bathroom holding the key saying looking for these. Tiff quickly came and got the keys and unlocked Bird. Bird quickly grabbed his clothes and rushed back to his room. I then gave Tiff the look like what happened last night. That's when she told me they did it and that he was the perfect gentleman. He made sure she was comfortable and that she was positive this is what she want. I was so happy for her. She then asked me about my night I told her nothing really happened we just cuddled and watched a movie.

It was now 10 so we met up with the boys and went to breakfast. The coaches gave us choices to pick so we picked IHOP. The boy's ordered omelettes and me and Tiff ordered the pancake combos. We quickly ate and made our way back to the hotel to gather our things because we were leaving  at 12 to go to the stadium. We hopped on the bus and went to their stadium. Might I say it was pretty big. Not bigger than ours but a decent size. The band would be here a little later so for now it's just us since the boys went to the locker room. The opposing teams cheerleaders came and introduced themselves. They seemed very nice so we all swapped social media. Soon it was 2 and almost time for kickoff the band had arrived and so had some parent's. I saw a man and woman enter with a lil girl who seemed to favor Chris a lot. Like a spitting image of Chris. She was prettying y'all. She had to be like 5'10 which is saying a lot cause she looked like she could be in high school. Soon the team came out and started warming up. GAME TIME