[Fourteen]

"Liv, it's not like we are going to go jumping into bed together. We can still be friends." Dominick spoke gently, as he grabbed the edge of the cart to stop Olivia.

"I love George and all... but he accused me of cheating on him." Olivia frowned.

"You aren't the type to cheat, and I'm surprised that he can't see that," Dominick spoke. Olivia nodded slowly as she looked at him.

"I'm kinda to the point where I don't want to be married anymore. I feel like I'm not meant to be married." Olivia sighed.

"You just need to be married to the right guy... maybe George isn't the right guy," Dominick replied.

"I need to finish my shopping. Take care." Olivia spoke, before gently patting his hand. She continued out of the aisle, as Dominick stood there and swallowed hard. He wanted her. He wanted Olivia and he wanted her to love him just as much he loved her. He thought that maybe being with Amanda was what he wanted, but she wasn't the one he loved. He had never loved someone until he was with Olivia.

"Liv," Dominick called, as he quickly walked from the aisle to find Olivia. He found her by the milk, and she turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Come get coffee with me. We can talk things through and maybe figure out what is happening." Dominick spoke.

"Dom, I don't want George to think I'm cheating on him. Because I'm not, and he might consider this cheating." Olivia spoke, before turning around and grabbing another gallon of milk.

"C'mon, Liv. It's just coffee."

"The night we created the twins, we were supposed to only be having drinks. Then the next thing I know you were coming into the bathroom and screwing me on the sink. At least if this turned into more than coffee, I know I couldn't get knocked up again." Olivia sighed, before just waving at Dominick and continuing on her way.

///

"You are cheating on me!" George boomed, as soon as Olivia moved into the house. She didn't expect her husband to be home, but clearly the only reason he came home was to fight.

"What?" Olivia sighed, as she carried several bags towards the kitchen.

"One of my officers saw you with Dominick! How many times were you going to fuck him before finally admitting to cheating on me?!" George yelled.

"I'm not cheating on you, George! And I saw Dominick at the store and that was it! We talked for a few minutes and then I left!" Olivia spat.

"Did he at least wear a condom? Because I don't think he wants to catch anything you have!" George screamed. Olivia dropped a bag before turning around and looking at her husband.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!" George hissed.

"I don't have an STD or anything like that! George, you make it seem like I'm sleeping around but I'm not!" Olivia cried.

"I want a divorce!" George yelled, and Olivia swallowed hard before nodding.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

"Then get the hell out of my house!" George screamed. Olivia stomped past him and into the living room. She stopped when she saw Lila on the stairs coming up from her apartment and she swallowed hard.

"What's happening?" Lila breathed.

"We are getting a divorce... I need to get the stuff for the kids and go."

"You aren't taking my damn kids!" George screamed, and Olivia turned to look at him.

"They are my kids. I'm taking them even if you don't want me too."

///

A fight that had been going on for weeks ended up climaxing after Olivia just talked to Dominick for less than five minutes. Olivia packed up the stuff for her kids and herself, before putting it all into her van. Then she grabbed the twins before leaving. 

"Momma, where Daddy?" Megan asked, and Olivia sighed as she brushed hot tears from her cheeks.

"Daddy is at home, Meg. He's staying there while we go to a hotel." Olivia replied back weakly. If she was talking to Noah, he wouldn't have fallen for her shit, but the little girls just thought they were going away for a little bit just to be reunited with their father in the end.

Olivia got the babies down for a nap once she got to a hotel, before pulling her phone out. She dialed the number for Noah and Michael's school before just waiting quietly.

"Hello?" The secretary answered.

"Hello, I'm Olivia Potts and I'm calling to tell you that I'll be picking up my sons, Noah and Dominick Benson instead of having them ride the bus," Olivia spoke, her voice shaking a bit as she spoke.

"Would you like the boys to wait in the lobby?" The secretary asked.

"Yes, please. I'll be there before the bell rings to get them."

"Alright, I'll inform their teachers. Thanks for letting us know, Mrs. Potts." She spoke. They hung up and Olivia shoved her phone into her pocket before turning around and looking around the room.

"This sucks ass..." Olivia whispered.

///

At a little after three, Olivia took the twins to the school that Noah and Michael were attending. She placed them on her hips as she waited outside and waited for the bell to ring. Once the kids were dismissed from class, Olivia waited for the initial wave of kids to leave before heading inside.

"Momma, why aren't we riding the bus?" Michael asked as they walked towards their mother.

"Uh, because we are going to be staying in a hotel for a bit. I packed your bathing suits so we can go swimming!" Olivia said with a forced and very much fake smile.

"Momma." Noah frowned, and Olivia just shook her head.

"Let's go."

Once the little ones were in the van, Olivia stood beside her eldest before speaking.

"George wants a divorce... so he kicked me out and I wasn't going to leave you all there. I'm sorry, Noah... No matter how hard I try, I can't help you keep a Dad." Olivia breathed. She wiped a tear from her cheek before finally looking at her son.

"We just need you, Momma... that's all we need."