Caged Pleasure with Fantasy

Nefarious Verleden Series 1: Fantalionne Synthizea Klovanzko

Fantasy is contented being an FTI agent and a sister to her young sibling, but her life will be thrilled as she met one of the most handsome doctor in the world, Leonardo. Her task was easy but not until she felt the sexual tension between them.

Caging him was easy but not until pleasure comes in. Will they stay in their fantasy or they'll be together happily in the reality?

☾June 12, 2020

○○○○○

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Plagiarism is a crime.

If you are reading this in any other platform other than wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/DiSe_Artemis . Thank you!

○●○●○

○DiSe_Artemis○
If you have read Rose's story (Stop your Heart), Fantasy has been mentioned there. You don't have to read it tho, you can understand this story without it. This is kinda R-18 so if you're sensitive on those kinds of scenes, you may skip it to the next chapter. Thank youu 😘

Vote this part if you're waiting for the Prologue.