Big Decision

He was so close to me yet I didn't see not one imperfection on his face.

"When I move my hand you need to be quiet." Mingi then slowly removed his hand.

I shook my head to reassure him that I wasn't going to be loud. His fans yelling and screaming started to become more distant. Mingi turned from me and walked a few feet in front of me and pulls out his phone. I stood silent and just watched him.

"Hey, I'll send you my location. Come pick me and Elena up. Fast!" He then hangs up the phone.

I turn to look the corner to see if the coast was clear. I look at Mingi and he's looking down at his phone in a panic. He frantically runs his hands through his hair. Pushing it back.

"Are you okay?" I ask taking a step closer to him.

"I'm fine. Just a little stressed, that's all." He forcefully smiled.

"Okay... well I think I see the car. Let's go." I said.

He didn't say anything, he just followed behind me. Usually I would push for answers but I don't know him well enough to. It's not really my business. I wish I could be there for him but we aren't close. As we approach the car he opens the car door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime.." He closed the door.

The car ride was silent and to pass time I decided to read some of my messages. I haven't been on my phone since yesterday. I was so caught up in doing other things, I forgot. I had 40 miss calls from Cleo and Kalani. I couldn't call them in the car because that would've been awkward. So I texted them instead.

'I am going to beat your ass if you don't call me back right now!' Cleo texted.

'I'm so sorry! To be fair I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you..'

I put my phone in my pocket as we arrived. We were at a hotel. I stepped out of the car and the hotel was so big.

"What are we doing at a hotel?" I asked.

"You'll see." He walked forward

We walk in and Mingi goes to the front desk while I waited, I looked around. I didn't think it could be possible but the inside looks even better than the outside. There was a lot of famous people here. Some of them looked at me with judgy eyes while others minded their business.

"Let's go." Mingi said with a harsh tone.

I just followed him. We go in a elevator and make our way through the halls. He sees our room number and unlocks the door.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" San said with relive.

I'm still pissed at him for earlier. I roll my eyes and brush pasted him.

"When you have a bunch of people chasing you it's hard to be on time." Mingi laughed.

I sit on the couch and I see everyone that was at the meeting earlier. Including Sandra.

"Now that we're all here let's continue this conversation." She says while crossing her legs.

"Okay, go on." I agreed.

"So as you know Mingi and you have a lot of attention on yourselves. You're a boring ole girl and he's a rich star. Doesn't that sound like a perfect love story? People would die to see Mingi with someone. Imagine if you guys... I don't know, dated. You both would have so much publicity." Sandra goes on.