Chapter 11

The next day was so awkward... I didn't see Mingi today but me and San had to do a few things and it was very awkward. We barely said a word to each other. Every time I blinked I thought about Mingi taking his shirt off. He was all I could think about. I felt like I was going crazy. The guys had to go to a meeting and San brought me along. Everyone was here including big people, whatever that means. I decided not to go inside in case I did something stupid. I was heavily considering going back home but I decided not to. I started wondering around and looking in random rooms. Nobody was really here, felt empty. I wanted to go out and do something fun. I was bored! Everyone was done and we went inside the limo. Mingi was starring at me and San kept his head down. Which was kind of funny. We got to the apartment and I went straight to my room.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted.

"There's a little pool party downstairs. Do you want to go?" Mingi asked.

"Actually I do! That sounds fun!" I quickly rushed and grab my bathing suit.

Mingi leaves the room and I rush to go change. I leave my hair out and I put a two piece on. It's red with a gold strap. I grabbed my phone and invite Cleo and she said she was on her way. I put a cover on and go outside to wait for her. She got here fast, too fast. I ignored her speed and rushed to the pool. There was a lot of people but it was fun because Cleo was here. San came over to us and kissed Cleo. KISSED!

"Umm... when were y'all a thing?" I shockingly asked.

"We've been texting for a while and I'm surprised you didn't noticed before." San said putting his arm around Cleo.

This was weird... now I know how San feels. I let them two be and I went over to Mingi. He was with some guy friends but there were girls over there so I didn't think he'd mind. I sat down and started talking to the girls but they weren't really interested in conversation. Out of nowhere one of those guys tried to snatch my phone out of my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"I should get you fired for being on your phone and working!" He yelled.

"Fired? I'm not working... what are you even talking about?" I shouted.

"Aren't you a escort?" He asked placing his drink down.

"No..." I said scooting back.

That explains a lot. That's why those girls weren't talking that much... I thought they were just rude or something. Mingi pulls me to the side.

"You shouldn't be around those guys... they are bad news." He said quietly.

"So why are you with them?" I asked.

He ignored my question and walked off. He was acting like he didn't want to be seen with me or something. That pissed me off because just last night he was acting totally opposite. I decided to just go back in the pool. I wasn't in the deep end of course but I wanted to go in. I was by myself and one of the guys Mingi was with came over to me.

"You alone?" He asked.

"Not really..." I responded swimming back a little.

"Want to have some fun?" He winked at me.

Ew definitely not, he looked like a creep.

"No thanks..." I then swam away.

He took the hint and walked away. I decided I wasn't in the mood anymore. So I went back in the apartment and I saw Mingi with two girls. One on his left and another one on his right. I flipped out! I was so angry with him. He used me and then tried to play with my emotions. I started cursing him the hell out! I took a plate that was near me and I tried to throw it at him. He dodged it and grabbed both of my wrist. Those girls quickly ran out of the room. Mingi pinned me against the wall and I tried to kick and scream but he didn't let go.

"Get the fuck off of me! I'm not joking around!" I yelled.

Shortly after Wooyoung and Yun-ho bursted through the doors. They were in the bathroom with a towel on...

"What kind of twisted fucked up stuff were y'all doing?!" I shouted.

"What are you even talking about?" Wooyoung asked.

"I was not doing anything! That was their fun for the night! They came here for god knows what reason. But I wasn't apart of it." Mingi explained.

I felt like a dumb ass. They were all looking at me like I've lost it. San then came in with Cleo and she looked confused.

"Is this a bad time?" She asked holding onto the door.

"No I was just going to my room..." I quickly went to my room and shut the door and locked it.

That was so embarrassing. I took a shower and decided to go on the patio. My dad has been calling me for a while now and I continued to decline each and every one of his calls. This night he just kept calling me so I decided to turn my phone off. I looked outside and the night was so quiet and peaceful. Mingi slowly came behind me and held onto my waist.

"I'm sorry about earlier... I was just really upset." I tried to explain.

He didn't say anything. He just started kissing my neck softly. I turned around and pulled him lightly by his shirt and I kissed him. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me back. The kiss was soft and delicate. He was addicting... something about him made me crave him.

                              Mingi's perspective

I wanted her... really bad. I couldn't ever have enough of her. She drove me crazy but I liked it. She was going to be the death of me and I was willing to take it. She makes everything better. I've been with other girls before but non of them compared to her. I wanted to be with her and the more time I spent  with her the more I seen it. Any other girl was mediocre compared to her.