Chapter 6

I wake up with Mingi's arm around me. I tried to smoothly get around him without waking him up. I turn and he's sleeping peacefully. I go brush my teeth and I head to the kitchen. I wanted to surprise him with breakfast. I made a bacon, egg, and cheese omelet with some toast on the side. I didn't burn it though... I hear him get up and go in the bathroom. I snuck by the bathroom door and waited for him to come out.

"BOO!" I yelled.

"Oh shit!" He dropped his phone on the floor.

I laughed historically while he bent down to pick his phone up.

"I made breakfast." I smile while walking away.

"I'll be there in a minute." He says while trying to regain his composure.

"Hurry or the food will get cold." I then closed the door.

I start to wash the pots and pans and Mingi comes from in the room. He sat down and took a bite and his face lit up. That made me happy. I had to learn how to cook or I would've been drinking water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I turn from the sink to face him.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I'll admit... you are a great cook! But my burnt bread still had potential." He laughs.

"Yeah sure it did. Want me to make you that instead?" I joked.

"Please don't!" He cried dramatically.

San then came in with Wooyoung and they both just stared at us.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Are you wearing pants...?" San asked nervously.

"Yes!" I lifted my shirt and showed my pants.

"Just checking... anyways! Can we have some?" Wooyoung begged with puppy eyes.

"Go for it, I made extras."

"Yesssss!" They ran to the table.

I go to Mingi's room and leave them to talk. I changed my clothes and I decided to wear a simple crop top and ripped jeans. I do my hair in two high buns and left some curly pieces out. Today Mingi told me we had a lot to do. He said we have to go to meetings... I don't know why I would have to be included but whatever. I grabbed my bag and walked out of his room. As I was walking out I bumped into San.

"Owwww." I said in pain.

"I'm so sorry!" He yelled.

"It's fine." I go to the table to tell Mingi something.

"Hey, I'm going to Cleos house. I'll be back before 12:00 so we can go to those meetings." I say about to walk away.

He grabbed my arm lightly.

"Wait! You have to go with a bodyguard or one of us." He lets go of my arm.

"Is that really necessary?"

"Yes!" He says while standing up.

"Okay fine I'll take San with me." I walked out.

San quickly followed behind me.

"How come you picked me?" He questioned.

"My friend loves you and I thought you meeting her would bring light in her day." I answered.

Truth is that's not why I brought him. Yes that's one of the reasons but I really brought one of them  because I know Cleo would be too distracted to ask me questions. We pulled up to Cleos house and she's waiting outside for me.