Chapter 10

The next few days went by quickly but there was a red carpet event we had to go to tomorrow. I felt really anxious because paparazzi were going to be in and out of this place. I wanted a day for myself so I decided to go shopping and get my nails done. I usually paint them myself but I wanted them longer for this event. I've been really thinking and I think I want to move far away from here when this is over. I want to move to NewYork, maybe even Florida. I haven't decided yet. I went to the bank and I made a savings account. As I was going in and out of stores I see two big men approach me. They wore all black and had really dark shades on.

"Excuse me Ms. you need to come with us." One man said.

"The hell I do! Who even are you?" I shouted.

"Your boyfriend sent us to get you. He didn't tell us why." The other man said with a dull tone.

I called Mingi and started yelling at him. What was he thinking?! He can't just send people to come get me like some dog.

"Are you freaking insane?! I'm trying to buy something for the event tomorrow!" I was yelling my head off.

He didn't care about what I had to say and he hung up. Such a dick move!

"Actually, he sent you guys here right? Okay well I'm not done shopping so you can come along and hold my bags please." I hand them my bags and stomped off.

I continued going in and out of different stores and I bought the guys food because I felt bad for throwing my stuff on them. They technically didn't really do anything. I get to the apartment and San is waiting outside the door.

"What are you standing there for?" I asked.

"Mingi won't open THE GOT DAMN DOOR!" He shouted.

I walked in front of him and opened the door. After I did that San ran in and started bugging Mingi about something. Mingi ignored him and came over to me.

"How was your trip?" He asked annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes and went to my new room. He didn't want to hear what I had to say before so he can kiss my ass. I walked in my room and put everything down. I decided to take a nap but I ended up waking up the next day. I quickly jumped in the shower and washed up. When I got out I wanted to do a face mask so I ran in the kitchen with my towel on. My mask was in the fridge and I think Mingi moved it so I was struggling to find it. I opened the bottom drawer and found it with a bunch of other stuff. I quickly turned around to see Mingi, San, and Wooyoung walking in. They had a bunch of papers in their hands so I'm guessing they were talking about a song. Mingi's face turned red and so did the others. He quickly turned the other members heads and grabbed me by my wrist practically dragging me to my room. We got into another argument.

"Is this your way of getting back at me?! Showing them your body isn't proving a point!" He shouted.

His face was really red and he looked so angry. I was upset too because of how he's been acting lately.

"I wasn't trying to prove anything! I was getting my face mask and I thought you were out!" I explained.

"You continuously do things that make me feel crazy!! Why?!" He yelled.

"Get out! I need to get dressed and you're pissing me off. Leave!" I screamed.

"No! Not until you tell me what the fuck you're doing! Yesterday you go out ALONE, knowing you aren't supposed to! What are you playing at?" He yelled.

"I needed space and I forgot! Okay?" I shouted.

He still wasn't trying to leave.

"Either you leave this room or I leave this room and go back out there. You pick." I calmly said.