Chapter 13

In a swift move my father turns around and tries to hit Mingi. Mingi pushed him several times... Wooyoung stepped in and stopped the fight. Mingi didn't really hit my dad, he just shoved him. Wooyoung then pulled Mingi away and I followed them. We walked all the way back to the apartment in silence. Mingi went straight to his room and shut the door. I decided not to bother him.

*CLASH CLINK*

I ran in his room to see what the commotion was. Mingi's hands were bloody and he looked like he was in pain.

"Go, I got it..." He said.

I didn't believe him.

"Let me see your hand.." I tried to look but he moved it.

I took his hand and soaked it in warm water. I look on the floor and there was glass everywhere. I got a broom and swept it before anyone stepped on it.

"You didn't have to clean it I would've gotten it." Mingi says holding his hand.

"I know... but I felt bad." I sigh and threw the glass away.

I continued to look at his cuts and they weren't that bad. Just a few scrapes.

"I forgot to tell you but tomorrow we have to fly to South Korea." Mingi says looking down.

"Wait what? That's such short noticed..." I stand up.

"Well... I need to see my family. It's been a while, I've been so caught up. Plus I live there too." He started wrapping his hand.

"Okay... you should've told me earlier. You are always telling me these things last minute. You need to understand that every time you go somewhere I'm going too." I stated.

"Look... it was last minute... like I said." He answered.

"This isn't even the first time you've known about something and didn't tell me until a day prior. Who does that?" I questioned.

"Are you going or not?" He ignored my comment.

"I don't have a choice and you know that." I rolled my eyes and stomped off.

I go in my room, shower, and got ready for bed. I just constantly felt stressed out and it was starting to get to me. I just couldn't stop crying. My eyes were starting to burn and I couldn't even fall asleep. I got up around 2:00am just to pack because I couldn't fall asleep. I just sat on my bed and continued to cry for god knows what. As much as my dad is a asshole I kinda missed him. I missed when he was a decently good dad. I go in the kitchen for a glass of milk but there isn't any. Ugh! I just wanted some milk. I felt like I seriously couldn't breathe. I go on the patio and try to get my shit together but I couldn't. The patio is connected to mine and Mingis room. So I opened his side of the door and got in his bed and just cuddled with him. He felt me come in and wrapped his arms around me. I continued to cry but I felt better now that he was with me.

"Are you okay...?" He says groggily.

"I will be..." I moved closer to him.

We fell asleep and in the morning I felt Mingis arms around me.

"Pisssssssst." He whispered.

"Hmm..?" I tiredly open my eyes and see Mingi smiling down at me.

"We have to go soon... get dressed!" He said with energy.

I got up practically tripping on my own two feet. I slowly walked to my room and started grabbing the extra stuff I needed, like my toothbrush and such. I wanted to hurry and take a quick shower which I did. It was cold in South Korea right now so I wore a black turtle neck and a skirt with stockings. I come out of my room and Mingi is wearing the same outfit as me but instead of a skirt he was wearing black jeans.