Chapter 5

"Hey... I'm so sorry for yesterday. I really do mean that. I shouldn't have pressured you." Mingi spoke from afar.

I sigh and just kept my head down in the blankets. They were really comfortable.

"Your blankets are really soft..." I say squeezing them.

"Haha... yeah I've heard." He laughed.

His face then turns pale as a ghost. I bring my head up to look at him. He's had many other women in this bed... I was now officially disturbed. I went to grab my phone and it was nowhere near me.

"Where's my phone..?" I ask in a panic.

"I'll give it to you after we eat. I've made breakfast." He grins.

"You can cook?" I say with a confused expression.

"I'm not that great at it... but I tried!" He explains.

I jump out of his bed and I slowly approach him. I look at his back pocket and I see my phone.

"You look cute... did you do anything different?" I started to play with his hair.

"I-I.. Um no...?" He answered confusingly.

I laughed and I tried to reach for my phone quickly but he caught my hand.

"I should've known you wouldn't give me a compliment that easy." He laughed.

"Maybe you just didn't earn my compliments yet." I joked.

"Don't tease me if you can't handle the outcome." He walks away smirking.

I followed behind him not too long after. I entered the kitchen and Joong was in here with a disgusted look on his face.

"What's the face for?" I asked.

"Mingi's food taste like shit. It taste like literal shit from a donkey's ass." He continued.

I couldn't help but laugh. I look at the table and I see burnt bread and uncooked eggs. There was no way I was putting that in my body. I prayed he didn't put it in his either. Mingi sits at the table with his hands folded. I sit next to him and he looks frustrated with Joong.

"You know we can just order out right?" I offered while sitting up.

"Try it first! It's not as bad as it looks..." he explained.

I really didn't want to but I also felt really bad. I didn't want to just leave him hanging. So I decided to try it. I slowly pick up a spoon and nibble on the burnt bread. I dropped the bread on the plate. The ashes went down my air pipe and nearly killed me. I started coughing and my throat felt like it was on fire.

"What the hell!" I coughed.

Joong started dying of laughter. Mingi patted my back and I drunk the nearest drink next to me. It was ginger ale. With real ginger! My throat felt even worst. I ran to the sink and dug my face in it. Through the background noise I hear Joong laughing historically. I backed away from the sink with water all over my face. I grabbed a napkin and cleaned my face off. Mingi got up and walked over to me.

"Maybe it's better if you cooked. Anyone that isn't me..." He laughed.

"You think?" I throw the napkin away.

Me and Mingi had to go around town to pick up a few things. We had a bodyguard accompany us. People were taking pictures and gasping every where I turned. I looked a mess and I didn't feel great either. Mingi insisted on paying for everything but I felt bad. I didn't want him to think I was using him. We entered a bunch of shops and I'm trying not to pick out too many things. I picked up a box of pads and tampons and surprisingly he didn't say anything. He handed me a bottle of aspirin.