Dear Diary ...

... But he's just so immature, mean, a total bully, super super hot, crazy annoying, makes me go up the wall, so cute, doesn't know when or where to stop, acts like a five year old, is unbelievably handsome for a thirteen, soon to be fourteen year old ... wait. Er, I never said that. Oh, come on, Lily, pull yourself together! Just ignore that bit.

Ugh, that was so embarrassing, what Alice was saying today. "Harry James Potter"? Ha! I'll tell you one thing; Alice won't live to see the day I fall in love with Potter.

Anyway, that's enough for tonight, else I'll find myself tired as Potter, Black, Remus and Pettigrew are. I wonder why they're so sleepy, but you know. I don't care - well, maybe about Remus, he's nice, but apart from him, meh. Goodnight.

Lily whispered, "Nox," and the light from her wand disappeared. She fumbled her way in the dark, put her diary under her bed and placed her wand under her pillow carefully.

***

Dear Diary,

Two weeks into the school year! Sev says he'll sit with me on the Gryffindor table tomorrow to make up for hanging out with his Death Eater friends all this time. I have a bad feeling about him coming to there, being a Slytherin and all, but I admit I want him to prove he's sorry.

Potter found a new way to ask me out. He used a Confundus Charm on a Howler so that it followed me around the entire day squeaking, "Go out with me, Evans, go out with me!" Apparently he 'forgot' how to undo the Charm so it followed me around for all the morning classes which annoyed my teachers (I can't blame them) but at lunchtime Professor Flitwick undid it, thank goodness.

Apparently Jazmin and Darcy are having a double-date with Luke and Harry. Also Frank asked Alice out (finally!) so now I'm just left with Marlene. Mar and I are still content, though.

I'd better go to bed, Alice reminded me she was a light-sleeper, says she wakes up when I say, "Lumos" and "Nox," and the scratching of my quill. Goodnight, and wish Sev luck, I really don't want my fellow Gryffindors to harass him.