A Map?

"You h-have no idea how ... hard this is, Moony," Peter panted. "I mean, carrying a Mandrake leaf in our mouths for an ... entire month over the holidays was annoying enough, but all this physical exer-exercise can't possibly be ... good for us!"

"Cheer up, Peter," Sirius patted him on the back as he sped past him and jumped over another set of hurdles, "we're doing this for the good of our friend."

"By the way, we need more nicknames," James said as he finished the hurdles and mounted his broomstick, trying to do everything in his power to get his heart-rate up like the book had suggested.

"Your Patronus is a stag," Remus yelled up to him as he cheered Peter on, "so according to the book, your Animagus form will most likely be that as well."

"Antlers," Peter suggested before nervously mounting his broomstick and trying to take on his fear of heights.

"Prongs," Sirius said.

"Prongs, Prongs ... that's brilliant!" James yelled, soaring higher and faster (he was, after all, an experienced Quidditch Seeker; Sirius, as the Keeper, didn't do much).

"What about me?" Sirius asked.

"Doggy ... Dog?" Peter shrugged.

"Dogfoot ... Padded-Foot," Remus murmured.

"How about Padfoot?" James said.

"Ooh, sounds nice," Sirius grinned. "And Peter should be Wormy-Tail or Wormtail."

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs!" James exclaimed, running (or flying) circles around Sirius and Peter.

"We should make a map of Hogwarts," Sirius landed back on the ground, "so when we sneak outside to the Shrieking Shack with Moony, we can make sure we aren't seen."

"Yeah, we can bewitch it so we can see people walking and their names," Peter landed on the ground as well.

"Wow, Peter, that's a good idea," James said surprisedly.

Remus looked up from his paper to James and Sirius. "I suppose you guys will also use the map with the cloak for troublemaking?"

James and Sirius looked at him innocently, though Remus could see the glints in their eyes screaming, "Duh, Moony!"