Izuku Midoriya

Chapter One: Izuku Midoriya

Izuku's POV

~Riing~Riing~

~I am here!~

I excitedly turned my alarm off, today I'm gonna learn what my quirk is! I hope it's as cool as kacchan's! Because kacchan's quirk is so so cool.

I got up and quickly got ready, I ran out of my room to my mom and dad's room. When I opened their door I saw them still sleeping! But I'm so excited I can't wait—

I ran up to their bed and jumped up and down. Effectively waking them up,

"MOM! DAD! Wake up, I'm gonna know what my quirk is today!!" I shouted at them as they chuckle at my excited face.

"Okay, okay! Now sweety get down, you might fall." Mom picked me up and placed me gently on the floor as they both got up and started getting ready.

I listened to the quiet breeze by the window, my excitement still bubbling inside me. Mom and dad finished getting ready.

Daddy picked me up and walked out to his car. Placing me at the back he strapped me up and opened the door at the front for my mom. When he saw that we're strapped in he got in himself.

The ride to the doctor's were quite at first and when mommy turned the radio on and a song that we both know plays we started singing.

(Play: taylorxsings - I need you here)

"Wow! You both really sings well. Inko and Izuku really sounds like an angel." Mom and I both giggles at what daddy said.

When we arrive at teh doctors mommy took me out the car and we followed daddy in.

After the doctors examination we waited out the door. We are playfully guessing what my quirk will be.

Doctors POV

Tch, I got a damn hangover. It's not a good idea to drink and I should have realised that yesterday.

Sigh I only have two patients today thankfully. I picked up the documents and walked back to my office. I let the family in. I didn't repeat their family name as I still have a headache that distracted me.

"Sigh, I'm sorry to say that your son will never manifest a quirk." I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"W-what?" The mother asked.

"In-short, he's quirkless." The kid started crying as the dad looks emotionless.

They got out my office, the mother muttering sorry to his son.
I sighed feeling pity for the boy.

I was only snapped out of my daze 20 minutes after the family got out. And in came a family of two.

"Hello, we are Minori Jiyo and Minori Haru."

My world stopped the moment the mother said their name.

"Wait! You're the Minori's?!" I panicked

"Uh — yes"

"What have I done!" I ran out my office door frantically trying to find the Midoriya family.

I've been running around for 46 minutes and no sign of them.

"Hey, Giro man! What happened to you?" A colleague asked me as he tapped my shoulder.

"I- sigh- I accidentally switched the files of haa-haa The Midoriya family to the Minori Family. I diagnosed the wrong patient." I breathed out once again and gained my normal breathing.

"Oh shit man! You're in trouble."

I glared at him for stating the obvious.

I'm sorry My boy, I'm very sorry.

Hisashi's POV

I quickly dragged my son– no, Izuku with my wife inko out the hospital. This kid is quirkless, he's basically useless.

I slammed the car door and waited impatiently as they got in. I drove fast not caring if the useless kid strapped up already.

"Dear! Slow down, Izuku hasn't strapped up yet!" I slowed down because my wife said so.

"Tch!" Is all I said as my wife helped the worthless kid.

My wife looked at me with confusion and slight fear in her beautiful emerald eyes.

I don't know what made me so mad but all I know is– this kid, I don't want him.

——————
Dear Readers,

I'm sorry!! I felt bad while writing hisashi's part but I had to for the plot!

So I just wanna say that this is my first fan-fiction so please don't judge me!

From: Monstrous_Mind
——————