Chapter Seven

Izuku slammed his rooms door, memories flooding in his mind making his head hurt.

"Izuku niichan, we have a new kid today!"

"She's stella-chan!"

"Kawaii~!"

"Oniichan! Play with us while on break please?"

"HAHAHA clumsy Izuku niichan!"

Izuku sat beside his bed on the floor gripping his hair, tears gathering in his eyes.

"Niichan, they put a looong needle in my arm today."

"Yeah, what does it do?"

"Niichan, it hurts."

Izuku cried hard, I'm sorry Hiro, Stella, Lia, Ban, Dani, everyone I'm sorry. Niichan couldn't do anything, I'm weak.

He slammed his fist on the wall near him, even if it hurts he kept on slamming his fist.

Izuku got up, screaming in sadness and anger. He turned around to the wall again and punched it repeatedly, his tears not planning to stop anytime soon.

He's a ball of anger and sadness, he's blaming himself for the things he couldn't stop or change.

Still throwing a fit he didn't notice the door opening and in came Bakugo, the latter's eyes widened at the sight of izuku's bloody knuckles and red eyes from crying.

He ran to the taller boy, stopping his fist from pounding the wall.
Izuku wriggles in his arms but Bakugo didn't budge.

"Izu, IZU! Stop, you're hurting yourself!"

"No, no, no, no. I couldn't save them kacchan! I couldn't."

"It's not your fucking fault! You were 6 fucking years old that time!"

"K-kacchan, it's just that .... Shigaraki was there, he watched as those kids struggle in pain. After almost an hour I can finally move again but ... but big and heavy cuffs are on me, I .... I couldn't move, I cried, begged for them to let the kids go.
Shigaraki only laughed at mines and the kids sorrow."

Katsuki hugged Izuku closer, stroking the boys unexpectedly soft curls.

"S-stella, before she d-died she smiled at me. As if reassuring me, and that smile, I can still see it in my dreams."

"Shh, calm down first then we'll talk."

Izuku took deep breaths effectively calming him down. His hard sob turns into sniffles. His red puffy eyes met ruby red ones.

"Kacchan .... Please, don't leave me. I ... I can't bear to lose someone again."

Katsuki stared at the sad bean, his eyes softening as he stroke the beans red chubby cheek, "I won't, I will never leave. So promise me, don't do something reckless again."

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows a little, "but I ca—"

Katsuki rolled his eyes playfully, " I know you're strong but one wrong move can harm you and the people around you."

The green haired boy nodded in understanding. Katsuki's words sinks in his storm filled mind.

"I'll try my best."

Katsuki can only sigh at the green Bunny's reply.

Meanwhile, Class 1-A gathered in the common room. All of them sporting confused faces, they would like to ask but the main question is, where the hell is Izuku?

They were amused by his tremendous power, his punches made earthquakes. His sharp glare could bring shivers, and his voice.

They are genuinely concerned and wanted to know what happened but chose not to ask.

"Izuku .... Just now, he looks so furious." Whispered Momo, though the class heard.

"T-those kids, the villain mentioned, they are important to Midoriya-kun." Stuttered uraraka.

"We could tell." Iida said calmly without doing his and gestures.

"Well, it's rude if we ask, so let's wait for him to tell us." Said Denki, which surprised everyone.

"Wow! Denki said something unbelievable!" Yelled mina, everyone fell on the floor laughing hysterically.

"What the— guys!" Yelled a very red denki.

"Give us back denki! You're not denki!" Kirishima yelled playfully.

A few minutes later, the laughter died down. All of them wiping their tears and sat back down on the sofa.

Some of them was sitting on the floor, no one uttered a word after that.
Iida suggest that they sleep for today since they were exhausted.

Everybody agreed and walked like a zombie to their dorm rooms.

Meanwhile, Izuku fell asleep from exhaustion and crying. Katsuki sighed and tucked Izuku in his bed, Katsuki walked up to izuku's window and closed the curtains.

He walked out the boys room and walked down to the kitchen, grabbed a cup and filled it with water.
He walked back up and placed the water on izuku's desk with a note.

"You fell asleep, drink this and rest for the day. I know you're still exhausted, I'll tell Mr. Aizawa.

~Katsuki"

Katsuki placed the note beside the water and walked, carefully, to the door. He wouldn't want Izuku to wake up.

He glanced at Izuku again and sighed, he couldn't help him before but he will surely help Izuku whenever he need it now.

He walked out the door and closed it silently.

"Izuku-niichan! Come play with us!"

Stella?

"Niichan? What are you doing, let's go!"

Stella!

"Hahaha you're still clumsy niichan."

No, you're here?

"Hmm? What? Is there something in my face?"

Stella! You're fading! Why?! No!

"I love you, niichan!"

Stella.... Luis? Ban? Dani?

"Niichan! We love you!"

Don't go, please! I'll do anything!

"We can't stay, but don't blame yourself!"

Why? I'll do anything .... Anything!

"Goodbye, niichan."

"NO!"

——————

Dear Readers,

Gomen~! Writers block ate my brain jk.

So here's a chapter! Tell me your thoughts or any suggestions you want to add in this story! I'll plan everything!

From: Monstrous_Mind

——————