Saved?

Izuku and his crew sat on their personal chairs and table. They ate silently, only their fork and spoons scrapped on the plate can be heard.

Glad we can atleast eat three times a day. Fera said in her head. Even though Fera is still young she's matured for her age.

As Fera said they're given meals three a day as to help build their stamina and as to help them get strong, they're only given vegetables. When it's Wednesday and Saturday they're given meals with meat.

Everyone is lost in their thoughts as Izuku think back to the years he's been here. The only thing that I'm grateful about is that I met Carlos, Fera, and Haily. Izuku said those in his thoughts.

They were about to shove another spoonful in their mouth when an alarm goes off and the lights turned red. Izuku stood up and so does the others.

They calmly walked back to their rooms but Izuku dragged the three into his room.

"Izu? Why'd you drag us here?" Asked Fera.

"Future."

Even though Izuku only said a word they understand and keep quiet but never let down their guards.

40 minutes, they've been hearing fighting noises for 40 minutes.

"5"

"4"

"3"

They stood their in their fighting stance when Izuku started counting.
Izuku expected the door to explode.

"2"

"1"

Just as izuku's count down ends the door blew up, they're ready to fight when a man who looked homeless came in through the blown up wall.

"I am Eraser Head, I'm an underground hero. We're here to save you."

"Save?" They said all at once, even Izuku who has been silent for the past minutes.

~°•- - -•°~

The Underground Hero brought them outside. Eraser Head was afraid that they will freak out when they saw the guards dead body but to his surprise they just walked past the dead body as if it wasn't even there.

"Aren't you scared of—"
Aizawa was interrupted by Fera.

"The dead bodies?"

"Yes."

They chuckle, well except Izuku who's just smiling at him.

"No, we're used to it and they're all bad people." Haily said with her innocent face.

To say that aizawa is shocked is an understatement. These innocent looking problem children is used to seeing corps.

Once they were outside medics started to examine their body's for injuries. They found nothing but scars.

The 4 of them is just sitting beside the ambulance. Not talking nor are they moving.

Aizawa stared at them in confusion and amazement. He's never seen problem children as innocent looking as them but aren't innocent at all.

A few minutes later, All Might emerged from the door with 2 children in his arms and 14 other children behind him with the other Pro Hero's.

Aizawa stood up and signalled Izuku and the other 3 to follow him.

—Interogation Room—

All four of them sat infront of a detective and Aizawa. They were silent not a single emotion in their eyes, only their innocent face.

"So, What are your names? And what age were you brought there?"

Izuku sighed and let the three go first.
Fera stood up from her chair and excitedly smiled.

"I'm Fera Caiyus! I was brought their when I was 4. And I'm 8 turning 9."

The detective gasps at Fera's Age.

"I'm Haily Fae. I'm 15 and I was brought there when I was 5." Haily still has her innocent face and smile on.

"Yo! I'm Carlos Jeryu. 13 years old, I was brought there when I was 5."

The detective and Aizawa is gaping at them, they're still young and they were brought there at that young age?

"Izuku Midoriya, 16, I was brought there at the age of 4."

"So wh—"

"We aren't finished yet." Fera said with a wide scary grin.

"I'm also known as Subject F:C081. I was quirkless until the men that you killed forced me to go with them. K was injected with 3 Liquids but only one worked." Fera fiddle with her fingers.

"Subject C:J056, I was also quirkless. Injected with 2 liquid same as Fera only one worked." Carlos kept it short.

Haily smiled again. "Subject H:F015. Quirkless before, I was injected with 1 liquid and it quickly worked on me."

They all looked at Izuku expecting him to talk after them. Izuku being the shy bean that he is, blushed crimson Red at the attention.

"S-subject I:M001. Q-quirkless. I was injected with.... With..... M-many liquids. I don't know how many worked on me."

Aizawa chocked on his coffee as the detective broke his own pen.
A moment of silence before the detective broke it.

"W-what's with the numbers?"

Izuku answered as the three stayed quiet. "It's the number of every children that was kidnapped."

Aizawa dropped his mug on the ground when he realised something.

"Oi! Aizawa why'd you drop the mug?"

"S-so you're the.. the.. first one?!" Aizawa said shocked by his realization.

The detectives jaw dropped on the floor.
Izuku stayed quiet but after a while he nodded.

"How many children was there before?"

"Today you only saved 20, right?" Izuku asked as they both nodded. "Plus the 80 children who died." Izuku deadpanned.

"WHAT?!"

Suddenly they heard sobbing. They turned to Fera who's full on crying.

"W-we couldn't do anything to s-stop them!" Shouted Fera.

Haily's sweet smile is long gone. Her face is masked with sadness. Then Haily answered,

"They died one by one, extreme training, advanced studying, and the Liquids injected in them, their body couldn't take it." Haily's tears slides down her pale face.

Carlos slammed his fist on the metal table creating a dent. "They forced us to watch as they struggle from the pain. Even though Izuku is strong he couldn't help, we couldn't help. We were still young, weak, fragile, and now only 20 of us is alive."

The detective shed tears of sadness as he could feel their emotions through their words.

Aizawa stared into space as he is praying for the dead children's souls. The detective wiped his tears with a look of determination in his face.

"Stay strong children, everything will be alright now. Don't worry you aren't in trouble, and you won't be going to the orphanage. As the pro hero's volunteered to take care of you children until you could stand on your own feets." Detective pumped his fist up with tears in his eyes.

The Four of them nodded with determined eyes, they stood up and bowed at their saviours.

"Thank you so much!"

——————

Dear Readers,

Told you they would get better lives! Now thats not the end.

Thank you for reading! *Bow*

Hope I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye-bye!

From: Monstrous_Mind

——————