Chapter Eleven

Izuku lays on his bed just staring at the ceiling, katsuki can't hang out right now because kaminari, Kirishima and mina needs someone to study (more on forcefully make them familiarize the math formulas and etc. Knowing Katsuki he would definitely do that) with.

He sighed, ready to doze off when his phone beeped. He sat up, reaching for his phone.

Mike Calling....

Izuku answered the call, placing his phone on his ear.

"Yeah, Mike?"

"Heeeyyy.... Izukuuuu."

"Fuck... Lower your voice down Mike!"

"Oh... Sooory!"

Izuku sighed, pinching his nose bridge, "what is it Mike? I bet it's important, you only call when it is."

"Wow! You really know me now little li— I mean kid."

Ignoring the cut on his sentence, "Just tell me Mike, I was about to sleep."

"Yeah, yeah." A few seconds of pause and the sound of paper shuffling in the background, "Another mission, shadow."

This caught izuku's attention, "Find Caroline Forth."

Izuku went quiet for awhile, still processing what Mike just said. "What?"

"Find Caroline Forth."

Friday, the day most students loves. Just as the last bell rang Izuku got up his seat and is out the door in seconds, leaving his classmates confused.

"What the..?" Sero muttered under his breath but everyone still heard as they are too quiet.

"Midoriya seemed... In a hurry?" Said Todoroki.

Mina shrugs, "well, maybe he's just busy."

Everyone agreed, except angry boom boom boi.

Mina's eyes widens, "hey, who has Midoriya's number?"

Their attention went back to her again, some shrugged, some says nope, all except Bakugo.

"Why?" Bakugo asked.

"I need to add him in our group chat! He's part of our class now." Mina

"Tch. I'll message you the nerds number." He said as he walked out the room ignoring everyones wide eyes and gaped mouth.

"Tsk," Bakugo walked out the school, "their faces was hilarious though." He chuckled.

Izuku stopped by a café, waiting for his target to walk in. His cup of tea in hand, quietly sipping.

A black haired waitress walks towards him like a runway model, though Izuku didn't notice he's too focused on finding his target to care.

"Hey~ need anything else?" The girl twirls her hair on her finger before winking at him.

"No, thank you." He answered looking past the waitress, but then she leaned on her left hip, completely covering izuku's sight off the man.