Chapter Ten

"Good morning, kacchan."

Let's just say that, that didn't end well. Izuku walked in his bathroom, his hair sticking up, his face black.
Katsuki accidentally fired his explosion on izuku's face.

Izuku chuckled, washing his face.
Giving up 'cause it wouldn't wash off fast, he jumped in the shower.

At class, Katsuki didn't glance at him, not even once. But in lunch, their eyes met, Katsuki looked away, almost instantly, with his red face.

Of course, Mina noticed, "hey, bakubabe? What's wrong?" She asked worried at first but quickly changed into a malicious glint.

"Ooh~ look who's staring at you~"

Katsuki shook his head, stuffing his face with food, "nhope! Nop tobay!" Nope! Not today!

Kirishima, realising why Bakugo's like that, bursted out laughing. Kaminari like the clueless baby he is, stared at them confused.

"Whut the fwuck shitty hawr!" What the fuck shitty hair!

"s-sorry bro, HAHAHAHAH, your so funny!" Kirishima wiped the tears from his eyes, "look! I cried from laughing too hard. GAHAHAHA, bro, you gotta look at your face!"

Mina slapped her thighs, laughing uncontrollably. Sero, who's sitting beside Mina, tried to hide his snicker but Bakugo saw otherwise.

Bakugo stood up, his hands ready to fire explosions, "I'm gonna kill you fuckers!" Sparks ignite in his hands effectively shutting them up.

Before Katsuki could even fire his quirk a voice interrupted them, "kacchan?"

Katsuki froze, so did the bakusquad. A hand came in contact with katsuki's shoulder, "hey, what's wrong? Why are you mad?" The clueless overgrown bunny asked.

Mina tried not to laug— "HAHAHAHAH!" obviously didn't work.

Soon after the whole squad was laughing, izuku's forehead creases. He looks back at the shaking from anger Pomeranian, wait, anger?

Izuku slowly backed off, taking his hands slowly, he stopped at the side of a table, slowly lifting up a random persons tray to his face.

"Good luck." He said, they were about to ask why but was interrupted by an explosion, to their face. Not to injure them but enough to scare them.

Their faces have smoke and is black, Mina's mouth is still ajar, sero's face is blank, Kirishima didn't have time to harden his face, kaminari's eyes is wide.

Everyone stopped, the murmurs eased, eyes staring at them with shock, fear, amusement.

Izuku slowly put the tray back down on the table, his hair sticking up. He slowly walked back to Katsuki's side, checking if they have serious injuries and found nothing.

Izuku sighed, "Thank goodness, nothing's broken."

Katsuki huffed, "tch, damn extras." He mumbled.

Everyone broke from their shock and silently went back to what they were doing. Well, the bakusquad is still frozen.
Izuku slaps their faces, not enough to hurt but just to get their attention.

He chuckled hesitantly, "uhm.. maybe you should go to recovery girl..?"

Mina shook her head then points at the angry Pomeranian stomping out the doors. Izuku glanced at them one more time before jogging after the flustered dandelion.

Katsuki stopped behind the school building, huffing quietly, before sitting down on a nearby tree.

Enjoying the silence and the cool wind, he took out his phone and earphones. Playing his favorite playlist.